Thursday, May 20, 2004

Sabi ko na hindi tatagal yung isang layout e.. [Edited]

Quizzes.. Got the link form Nique's blog..


Which Buff Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty


Reaction: Huwaaaaaaaat? Leader? No way.. I'm more of a FOLLOWER.. *smirks* "You're the one guys never get over".. Weh? Hahahaha..


What's Your Style? Find out @ She's Crafty


Reaction: Okay.. Akala ko kung anong quiz yun.. Puro pala make-up chuva.. Rarr.. Oh well.. I'm a natural beauty.. Yeah! Haha.. Nique! Pareho tayo! Laln..


What's Your Problem? Find out @ She's Crafty


Reaction: WISH.KO.LANG.

Your: Happy eyes! Your cheerfull, bright and always want to try something new. Your inquisitive and quite lovable. You have many friends and will succseed in life.
Your: Happy eyes! Your cheerfull, bright and always
want to try something new. Your inquisitive and
quite lovable. You have many friends and will
succseed in life.


What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla


Reaction: "Always want to try something new".. You bet I would..


Who's Your Inner Music Industry Diva? Find out @ She's Crafty


Reaction: Whadda? J.Lo? Wish ko lang I have her butt.. Oh well..


Which Sex and the City Player Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty


Reaction: Lahat ng sinabi sa description, totoo..

I am 37% evil.




I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


Reaction: On the borderline? OMG! Hindi ako matatanggap kahit saan.. Hihi.. Hanggang purgatory lang ako..

Last na.. I know you're getting bored..

You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Reaction: Hell yeah, I am.. Pero I don't cheat, mind you.. Haha.. I can totally hang-out with HIS friends.. After all, we have the same circle of friends.. Pero yung tropa niya sa St. Martin? Oh well, I hang around in their place.. Okay lang.. I really don't care about presents, diba, Bie? AND I'M SO DAMN HAPPY WHEN I'M WITH MY GUY! I love you, Baby..

No comments: