Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hey! I'm the Blog-Update Queen!! Yeah! Bow before me! Hehe..

Okay.. I found this one cool layout.. Sobrang simple 'coz it's white and light everything [i.e. pink, blue, green, etc.].. But I still have to find out how to make it more..Uh..Presentable.. Kasi yung table nag-overlap nung pinublish ko.. Oh well..

According to Sparknotes.com ulit,

Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on: Sunday, January 21st 2052, At the tender age of 63 years old..

On that date, you will most likely die from:
Suicide (11%)
Alcoholism (10%)
"Cleaning your Rifle" (7%)
Confusion (6%)


Huwaddapak? Exactly 8 days after our anniv on the year 2052, Bie! Haha.. As if naman January 12 yung wedding day.. Haha.. I love you..

It all adds up... we feel 16% certain that you are... A Woman!


Okay.. Bakit 16% lang kayong certain? Hehehe.. Laln..

No comments: