Thursday, June 10, 2004

Wazzup, wazzup?

cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

DesireLove
Love. You Truly Desire Love. You long for someone
to hold you and take the pain away. You haven't
been in much relationships or you need to work
on how to handle them. You always seem lost in
a daydream about the person you care about
most.

PLEASE RATE


What Do You Truly Desire? *PICS*
brought to you by Quizilla



Yeah.. Here I go again with my non-stop rants about my immaturity.. Because I AM immature.. Gah..

Ewan ko ba! I understand everything naman.. I get the logic in every situation or maybe a greener side to everything.. But there's someone.. This someone, hindi siya mawala e.. When I finally see the pot of gold in the end of the rainbow, it tells me, "You're just hallucinating, Ale.. Do you really think there's a pot of gold? Who are you kidding, girl?"..

Oh good mother of my dog, it's so annoying.. And when I'm in that okay-I'm-now-sad-are-you-happy mood, I affect everyone around me.. Everyone especially HIM.. And it annoys me more, knowing I affected him.. Grrr..

I cried last night, once again.. Cried over the most petty thing.. Gah.. Pero you know what? I cried because of that petty thing because it's rooted to something deeper.. I realized that last night.. I wouldn't cry over it if it didn't trigger something inside me.. And because I cried, HE got totally worried.. And it made me hate myself more..

Masaya ako sa kanya.. Pero I fail EVERYTIME na iparamdam sa kanya yun.. And that's only one of the million disappointments I have.. Gah.. But whether he feels it or not, I'm happy with him.. He should ask my mum..

My mom saw what a great impact my man had been in my life.. Of course, she doesn't always know what we talk about pero she told me na she saw how giddy I've become since that January 12, 2003.. Oh well..

Ang dami-dami ng sinabi ko but everything will boil to one thing..

I LOVE HIM..


And I want everybody to know that.. I'm very proud to say that.. Tama nga si Kuya.. I've fallen hard.. Tinamaan na nga talaga.. But I'm proud.. Because I fell for someone before.. Pero never like this.. Hai..

I LOVE YOU, BABY..

No comments: