Friday, June 25, 2004

Season Finale of Aleigna's Flu [Edited]

Okay. I had flu the other day and was totally bummed about it. Okay, maybe not. But I did and am missing a lot. Hrmmm. Oh well. But I get to wake up in the middle of the day once again! Yeah! Hehe.

In Dramatics last Wednesday, our half of the class was asked to cry. I, being my I-really-don't-cry-in-public self, was kinda hesitant to do the activity. But being the Hey-I-follow-instructions self, I did it. Ms. Consunji asked us to close our eyes, get in touch with our inner selves and think of the thing that totally hurt you in the past. The people involved, the atmosphere that time, everything. Okay, in case you don't know, my past keeps on haunting me at night. Well, not EVERY night. But oh well. So there, relived one specific moment in the past that has totally crushed me and before I knew it, I was crying. Hindi lang iyak. Humuhikbi pa. It was hard for me to stop. Crespo was trying to calm me down pero hindi talaga. Oh well. Kaya ayokong nagsisimulang umiyak e. Nahihirapan akong tumigil. Oh well. After that specific activity, ang bigat na ng atmosphere sa room. Hai. Sharing lang yun. Hehe.

My dad e-mailed me an article on Feng Sui for sleeping.



Well, mine's kinda accurate though the "giving others an impression that love has been missing in your life" part, I don't think so. It's the other way around, baby! Hehe.

Hehe. Nakita ko ito sa Friendster ni Timmy. Yung "Who I Want to Meet" part ng profile niya. Natawa ako.

"*1 taO na dkO pa nakikilala ay c "parreng jepOts" kO..ndi p pnapakilala sken ni ale un, prO lamkOng chums tlga kme. hehe! jOk lang!!! nyahahahaha!"


From Eka's blog.



How to make a Aleigna
Ingredients:

5 parts pride

3 parts brilliance

1 part energy
Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of lustfulness and enjoy!


Lustfulness? What the?

Okay. Since I'm once again stuck here at home, I'm going back to the tv set. Baka daw mabinat ako. Oh well. You know how they are.

No comments: