Saturday, February 19, 2005

*sob*

Damn. My 7650 needs to be reformatted. It doesn't cost much. Lang problema dun. The problem is, REFORMATTING MY PHONE WOULD COST ME MY PICTURES, CONTACTS AND MY MESSAGES!!! The pictures and contacts, totally fine with me. Messages? NOOOOOOFUCKIN'WAAAAAAYY!! I almost cried. Shet. Goodluck sakin. My tita said that kung magpapareformat ako ng phone, bumili na lang ako ng bago. Makes sense. Siyempre kung ipapaayos ko yun, magiging sirain na siya. Might as well buy a new one. Problem with that is WALA AKONG PERA! Dayammm. Mahirap talaga pag poor. Good thing I have a spare phone. Kundi, patay na.

It dawned on me. 4 days of boring lectures, 1 day of commemoration of EDSA 1, 3 exam days, 2 goddamn weeks of graduation practice and 8 weekends to go before I bid St. Paul goodbye. THANK GOD! Ayoko naman talaga dun mag-aral in the first place. I mean, I came from a coed school during my gradeschool years, what do you expect? Gusto ko nga mag-highschool sa Zobel or sa San Beda Alabang e. Rarr. Pero hindi ko naman sinabing hindi napamahal sakin 'tong school na 'to, especially my batchmates. Grabe. Wala lang. They really made my stay in St. Paul worthwile. My batch spells FUN! Kahit na walang masyadong batch spirit. Hehehe. Rarr. Goodbye St. Paul, Hello DLSU! Wahoop!

My bro got confirmed this morning. Good for him. Hehehe. Believe it or not, hindi pa ako nagpapakumpil. Loser. Fuckin' St. Paul, inalis ba naman yung confirmation pag pasok ng batch namin? Though I remember one instance na nagpa-kumpil sila. I don't remember why the hell I didn't go with the batch that got confirmed. Oh well. No use mag-regret ngayon.

OMG! Alam niyo bang napatili ako ng balitang ito kanina?

KATRINA IMPERIAL DEAN PASSED ST. LUKE'S COLLEGE OF NURSING!


I don't friggin' know why I freaked out when she texted me. I just did. Hehehe. Anyway, congrats, Dean! Sabi sayo sisiw yun para sayo e. I'm soooo dayammned happy for you. =) Love you!

I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow...HOPEFULLY! Ang tagal-tagal nang plano niyan e. Rarr. Sana matuloy na bukas, PARA NAMAN MA-MANAGE KO NA YUNG BUHOK KO. *ehemKAMehemDEAN*

I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT MY PHONE NEEDS TO BE REFORMATTED. ='c

No comments: