Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's OVER.



Hey, St. Paul Pasig friends, does this face look familiar to you? Hahaha. The text'll give it away, especially if you know me all too well. Hahahaha.

************


Anyway, today was the last day of our BORING LECTURES DAYS! Yahoop! Fun, fun, fun! Though I technically was absent kanina. Was at the clinic the whole morning because of fuckin' hyperacidity. Hahaha. God, I'll miss that clinic. That clinic has been my sanctuary. Hahaha. Drama. Pero when I get bored with my classes, I go there. Marami ring memories dun. *ehem* Hahaha. Tama na.

When I got back to class mid-lunch, I learned that my English teacher won't be coming in until the last minutes of the class. Yep, that's good news for us, alright. Watched Kailangan Kita for that subject after lunch and can I just say that I really love Aga and Claudine's love scene in that movie. Call me jologs pero I've watched that movie a couple of times in the past (since Ate Ly has a copy) and I don't get tired watching it. And Aga's soooooo deyamned hot in that movie.
*Bhe, peace tayo! I love you!*

And being the lucky class that we are, hindi dumating ang aming minamahal (huh?) na English teacher. Homeroom time came and we were tasked to sandpaper our armchairs. First one to finish sandpaper-ing gets to go home.

Got the sizes for our togas and "caps". Shet. Damahin na ang pagiging Porchir! Graduation's fast approaching! Wahoop! Finals week next week! God, this feels so good! Hahaha.

************


Okay, three guys are texting me, calling my "CARLO^YABANG". Fuck it. Sabi nila may nag-send daw sa kanila ng number ko na yun yung name. Right. Nakakairita na. I'm being bitchy-girly to all three just so they know I ain't a boy but they don't seem to get it. Grrr. Annoying.

************


Hindi ko pa rin napa-pass yung sCRAPbook ko. CRAP! Kasi naman e. Badtrip yung mga tanong. They don't have to give projects for Ethics, I mean, it's a practical subject. And not everyone does not believe in the Supreme Being, even on a Catholic school such as St. Paul. I do believe in Him but a lot of people in my class are agnostics. And they fail or they give low marks to all those agnostic people, which causes them not to believe more. Grrrr. Anyway...

************


I'm searching for a new layout. This layout's beginning to look boring. But I can't seem to find a perfect layout to fit my personality. Damn.

************


CAN ANYONE IN ST. CECILIA'S CHOIR FUCKIN' GIVE ME ORVEE'S SURNAME? WALANG NAGREREPLY SAKIN E, NAKAKAIRITA NA. GRRRRR!

************


*Bes, may hindi ka kinukwento sakin. Grrrr! Hehe. Miss yah!

*Bhe, I love you so damn much. Sana naman magkita na tayo, I hella miss you na e.

No comments: