Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dramahan na itech.

DUDEFUCKER KO, nagulat ako sa sinabi mo kaninang Homeroom. Wala lang. Parang hindi kasi talaga ako ganun pero yun yung sinabi mo. Yeah, I know I was there in one of you dark hours pero wala naman talaga akong sinabi e. Pero for you to say that? I'm really grateful. And honored, might I add. Grabe, Dean, I owe you so much. Hindi ko na alam kung panu pa ako magth-thank you. Basta. Thanks for everything. Our ride's been kindov rough and wild but I'll bring everything with me. Wala akong makakalimutan. Di na ako magkaka-amnesia. Hehehe. Love you, Dude!

Ang kulit ng Homeroom namin kanina. Alam kong kahit pa-joke sinabi ng iba yung mga gusto nilang sabihin, they're sincere about it. Sana nadala ko yung digicam. Kodak Moment, really. Hai. It dawned on me on that very same Homeroom na I'll be graduating in a matter of WEEKS and I can't do anything about it. With the end of my Senior and St. Paul life fast approaching, I begin to feel that feeling of abandonment. Wala lang. I'm going to miss everyone. From the weirdest teachers down to the weirdest batch/schoolmates (no offense). Kolehiyo na ito. There's no turning back now. This is real life. No more uniforms (Hahaha. At last!). No more empty libraries. No more trips to the clinic. No more weird and annoying rules from the student handbook. Wala na. Everything'll be your choice. No more limits. No more boundaries. Well, di na lang kung may mga rules parents niyo. But still. Hindi na sila ganun kahigpit. Fudge. The thoughts creep me out and excite me at the same time. Excited kasi I don't have to wear black and/or white ponytails to school and, well, 4-7's not one of the better classes I've been in kaya I can't wait to get out of school. If it weren't for Kam, Ass and Dean, I won't survive my Senior year. Thanks guys.

Tama na ang drama. Hehehe. Got my DLSU Letter of Admission yesterday. Weird na kung weird but I can't take my paws off it. Wala lang. If you'd take a peek from my card, di kayo maniniwalang tinanggap ako ng La Salle. But they did and I'm grateful. I need to do my best these remaining days. Kaya kung nakikita niyo akong nag-aaral, wag na kayong magulat. I need to pull my grades back up, for the last time. Kahit alam kong hindi na possible yun sa katamaran ko. Hai. DLSU! Shet. Weird ba? Okay, tama na.

Shet, I can't believe I didn't put the second biggest shock of my life here. I got so preoccupied by the fact na maraming tao na ang natatanga ngayon. Anyway, the second biggest shock of my life was Feb.1, during our Filipino class. A group of my classmates were reporting about a novel. They used a video to show the plot/summary of the story. Then, it happened. A classmate of mine who's not really...uhm...EVERYBODY'S KINDA PERSON started acting like she was the most appealing person on earth. On top of that, wet-look pa siya! T*nginang yan! Her role was supposed to be a rich dude. A HANDSOME, rich dude. But nooooo! Ika nga ni Kam, it gave everyone goosebumps. Hindi agad na-getover ng classmates ko, including me, yung nakita namin. Everyone was, like, "Eeeewwwww" and "Yuuuuuckk!" and "PLES?" for what seemed like 3 minutes. Potah. Nightmare! *anti-karma, the Fatima Paras way*

Ass told me something a while ago before clubtime that sent me and Dean to hysterical laughter. Though I can't post it here. It's embarrassing for that person. Pero sobrang pag narinig niyo, di na rin kayo titigil sa kakatawa. Hahahaha. I promised Ass I won't tell. So there you go. You missed 1/18 of your lives. Hahaha. JOKE! But I did promise Ass I won't tell.

*SHOUT OUTS*

*Kam, sayang wala ka nung Homeroom. Ang sayang malungkot na makulit. Wala lang. Love you. See you tomorrow! Balitaan mo pala ako pag tumawag ulit sayo si... Okay? Hahahaha. *peace sign to Kam*

*Ass, promise, I won't tell. "Your secrets are safe with me..." Hehehe. Love you MushyFriend! Missed hanging out with you!

*BabyBoy, I love you so damn much. I miss you so much!

No comments: