Saturday, February 12, 2005

25 months and still counting...



After 2 years and 1 month, ito parin tayo, Bie. Thanks for keeping up to my brattinella-ness. I know it's been hard for you. Especially nung nag-two years tayo. I don't deserve the princess treatment anymore pero ganun parin yung ginagawa mo. Rarr. Nakakahiya na. Hai. Thanks for everything. I don't know how my life'd be na pag wala ka. Seryoso. I know I used to live my life without you. But now na andito ka na, sanay na akong andito ka. Di ko na alam kung panu pag wala ka. Hai. Enough of that. I just thank you for everything you've done for and with me. And I'm sorry for the times I've let you down. Yun. I love you so much, Baby. Happy anniversary.

************

I was at Tanya's place yesterday. Konting salu-salo. Birthday niya nung Wednesday. Helped Tanya fix the place. Ayun. Ingga, Gege and Trish came from the grocery. They bought the drinks. Bonding with Trish. Whatta small world, would you believe that Trish and thatfreakin'sonovabitch were classmates in gradeschool? And thatfreakin'sonovabitch already have that minamalat voice even back in gradeschool. That'll be the saddest thing that could happen to me. Fortunately, she got her hair straightened so she doesn't have that HAIR. Agh! Nightmare!

Anyway, Krista, Pinky, Kel, Syd, Maico, Mon and Nikka arrived from the hospital.

Commercial: Please pray for Kryzelle Cruz. Critical stage na daw siya. She really needs our prayers.

Kam arrived after sometime. Kwentuhan, bondings, bukingan. Lahat na! Jec arrived when Gege, Krista, Kel, Syd, Mon and Nikka left. Hindi man lamang nagsalita si Jec. Hehehe. Anyhoo, tuloy ang kulitan until Jec had to leave. Susunduin pa niya yata sister niya. Ayun. After 1 hour, I left na rin. Sobrang bangag ko kahit hindi naman talaga ako uminom. Weird nga e. Siguro masyado lang napagod and all. Ayun. Was supposed to catch Freestyle and Iforgottheotherband in Bagaberde pero tamad na kami. Haha. There.

Sharing lang. Jopet's one of Tanya's 18 roses. O diba? Masyado silang close! Hahaha.

*SHOUT OUTS*

*Mon, secret lang natin yun ha. Shet. Nahihiya talaga ako sayo. Hehe. Pinaulit-ulit ko pa e. Wala lang.

*Dean-DUDE! May ikukwento ako sayo! Masyadong maliit ang mundo! Well, kung binasa mo naman 'tong entry ko na 'to, makikita mo na jan. But still! Hehe. Wala lang. Love you!

*Bhe, nagtatampo ako sayo. I love you. Miss you much! Happy anniversary.

No comments: