Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hello, Ale? Exams na next week kung hindi mo napapansin.

Okay, exams na next week and what am I doing? Hindi ako nagaaral. Wala man lang akong inuwing kahit ano from my locker. Pakshet. I don't care anymore, anyway. All I want is to escape that hell hole of a school and start a brand new life in Taft. Hehehe. I'm sooooo going to La Salle.

************


In addition to my not studying for the exams is I'm going out later. Hahaha. Well, I'll help my mom find the dress she'll wear for my Tita's debut. Wahoop! May kasalang magaganap!

************


Okay. I know that someone out there is sooooo not happy today. To YOU: Sabi mo nga, "kung ayaw niya edi wag." Wag mo nang pilitin. Bayaan mo na. Alam kong mahirap yun. Pero I think it's the only way. Kung ayaw na niya, wala na tayong magagawa. Pero I really think he's being a butthead. Sorry ha. Sobrang napakawalang sense ng sinabi niya. Responsibilities? Like I told you, inako niya yung "responsibility" na yun when he started courting you. Dammit. Bayaan mo na lang. Easier said than done, I know pero it would be for your own sake. Marami pa namang nagmamahal sayo e, like me.

************


I'm still looking for a new layout.

************


Bhe, I'm so sorry last night. I just get pikon pag ganun e. Sorry very much. I love you.

No comments: