Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm Bored.

*The NAME Game*
(Got this from my Bukopie's blog)

if you call me Aleigna Lin Serrano Tejada/Baby/Hon/Mommy/Ma/Bie/My Lady Archer/Hottie/Mrs. Resurreccion/Asawa ko, you're Jopet.

if you call me Aleigna, then you're probably my teacher or I've met you once.

if you call me Ale, you're one of the people I usually hang out with.

if you call me Aleigna Lin, you're definitely Kam or Dean, trying to annoy me.
if you call me Lin, you're Jan Mike.

if you call me Aletot, you're one of the Rockers.

if you call me Aling/Ling-ling, you're definitely Tanya.

if you call me Alei, you're Ms. Consunji.

if you call me Aleli/Burgy, then you're Crespo.

if you call me Leigh, you're definitely Jude.

if you call me Alexandra/Precious, you're my annoying Math teacher, Ms. Castilla.

if you call me Alex, you're Emmy.

if you call me 'Le, you're probably too tamad to talk.

if you call me aLe ii/aLe FULL, you're one of the annoying people who keeps on messaging me in Friendster.

if you call me Li'l Sis, you're my Ate Lady or my Kuya Nyoy.

if you call me Big Sis, you're Mhelay.

if you call me Kuzz, you're Kuya.

if you call me Ate Ale, you're probably younger than me or you're Glennie or Kiko.

if you call me Baleleng, you're Pre, trying to annoy me.

if you call me MushyFriend/Kaon, then you're Ass.

if you call me Soulmate/Chocnut, then you're Kam.

if you call me Dude/DudeFucker/Seatmate ko sa left/Outrageous, then you're Dean.

if you call me Tweenie, then you're Nique.

if you call me Partner/Patner/Pakner, then you're Archie.

if you call me Mocha, then you're Jellainne.

if you call me Besh/Bestfriend/Best, you're Onil.

if you call me Ale Ko, you're Deschy.

if you call me Martyr/Tanga, you're Jesse.

if you call me Sis, you're Nikki.

if you call me Aletoooootz, you're Cheri.

if you call me Girlfriend ni Jopet, you're one of Jopet's friends.

if you call me Jasmine Trias, you're Ga or Von or anyone in Jopet's circle who has seen me in Von's Friendster.

No comments: