Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ang bangag ko na pero sige na lang.

Huh? Oti ng title.

Anyway, me and my Kuya Francis have been bonding these past few days. I'm glad, of course. Never in my wildest dreams would I find Kuya Kiko confiding in me. Wala lang. Ang saya lang. And if masyado na akong nagfi-feeling na Kuya na ang tawag ko sa kanya, well, hindi ako nagfi-feeling. It's part of the bonding we have. Wala lang. Shinare ko lang, bakit ba?

"Perhaps the hardest lesson to learn is not to be attached to the results of your actions." - Joan Borysenko
"Be patient. You'll know when it's time for you to wake up and move ahead." - Ross Dass


Ganda no? Wala lang. Pinost lang yan ni Noe sa YahooGroups namin.

FIELDTRIP 2005 (January 21).

- Bus trip to and from Mt. Banahaw is one helluva fun experience. Bonding with all the people I love.
- Doritos/Ruffles + Dip-na-dala-ni-Dean = HEAVEN.
- Lakbay Faci, Kuya Joel, is soooo mataray, according to him. Boring pa ng mga jokes.
- The 2 Mrs. V's not KJ at all. Hahaha.
- Petron San Pedro, Laguna stop-over: A VERY MEMORABLE PLACE. Hahaha.
- Annoying pest in Palamig, Petron who kept bossing everyone around. (Annoying na, pest pa.)
- Jeepney ride. You could see in everyone'e faces kung nakasakay na ba sila ng jeep before or hindi pa. Some won't even touch the jeepney's bar thing-a-ma-jiggy dahil marumi. Everyone panicked when I took a group pic inside the jeep dahil tumayo ako dun sa may "entrance". Hahaha. Reactions were all Kodak moments.
- The hike to the so-called "Jordan River".
- The freezing "Jordan River" and its healing powers.
- Wet-look hike to "camp site" for Lunch.
- Husgado cave. The ultimate experience.
- 2-hour Death hike to and from Kalbaryo, the foot of Mt. Banahaw.
- Bitchin' view from the top of Kalbaryo.
- Trip back to the house spelled D-U-L-A-S.
- Bihisan moments: A Struggle for SURVIVAL. Si Kuya Joel, pumasok pa e nagbibihis nga e. Hahaha.
- Trip to Manila = SILENCE AND OCCASSIONAL LAUGHTER FROM THE BACK OF THE BUS (while watching White Chicks).
- Ale and Dean's first picture together na silang dalawa lang.

Yep, that's about it. Thanks a bunch to the F*ckers and the Perfect Mates. They made the fieldtrip perfect for me.

*SHOUT OUTS*

*Dean, ang daya mo. Kay Kam nag-tag ka, sakin hindi. Hmph. Hehe. Love u.

*Kam, you feeling ayt? I'm just a text away, okay? Yessss. Rhyming pa! Hahaha. Love u. I've got news for you pala. It's from a very reliable source. Hehe. On Monday.

*Bestfriend 'Nil, nagka-gf ka? Di ka nagkukwento. Hrmph. Anong name? And tiga san? Tiga dito? Mas maganda sakin? Heheheh. Wag mo nang sagutain yung last question. Miss you.

*Rach, thanks po sa pag-congratulate sakin.

*Noe, oo nga e. Ang daming Advertising satin. Gusto ko na nga dun but my mom told me between UST and DLSU, La Salle na daw ako WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE. Hahaha. Love u Noe!

*Babe, I was really worried, sorry. Mahal na mahal po kita. I'll catch you tomorrow. I love you.

My cousin arrived from London 2 hours ago. Yep. PASALUBONG GALORE! Wahoop!

We'll be going to Paranaque 7 hours from now. Gotta sleep!

No comments: