Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hangin? Nah. Baka pader.

This is sooooo not my day. Actually,I've been experiencing some really annoying situations lately. First, I go to school running late for 3 consecutive days now. Second, my bag can't seem to cater my needs. Third, I got a freakin' 74 in English. Fourth, we'll be having this reporting thing in Filipino tomorrow and our FUCKIN' "leader" demands a lot of things pero siya wala mang lang ginagawa. Di pa ma-contact. Lastly, well, I'm having these "debates" inside me. Masyado akong naaapektuhan sa mga nangyayari sa paligid ko AND IT'S NOT GOOD. Dati, sobrang kaya kong mangdedma ng mga ganun. Ngayon, parang ang sensitive ko na. Pakshet. And me, being sensitive to those kinda things is soooooo not a good sight, I tell you. Fuck. I'm sooooo pissed off. But what's a girl like me to do? Di ko na kayang dedmahin e. Fuck. GOODLUCK, ALE.

JUST KEEP IT INSIDE, LEARN HOW TO HIDE YOUR FEELINGS.

No comments: