Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yesterday.

We had our last CWTS session yestermorning (November 19). We went back to Barangay Tagumpay and presented our project proposal. Since I wasn't there last meeting, I din't know that the proposal's name was The Lasallette...or something like that. Hahahaha.

So anyway, after that, the jeep dropped us at Gateway. We planned to watch Harry Potter 4. But then again, everyone seemed to have the same plans for that Saturday. So we finally decided to go to G4 and try our lucks there. We got to the cinemas in G4. Guess what? MAS MARAMING TAO. Hahaha. We were thinking on going to Greenbelt to catch the flick but we ended up in Timezone (G4). We had so much fun. Lau, Wey, Jason and I played in the 4-player Wartran Troopers game. After a given amount of time, the game would choose a default name for the players. Lau's name was Commander EAGLE! Hahahaha. Siguro nga Lau was meant to be a bird. Hahahaha. Peace out, Babes! Anyway, after all of us realized na wala na kaming pera, we went to Food Choices. Akalain mong nag-foodtrip lahat. Lau dropped me at Rustan's on the way home...As usual.

************


I just want to share to everybody my LSS the whole of last week...

"I should've said no
Someone's waiting for me
But I call my girl up and said:
Listen baby I'm sorry
Just want to tell you don't worry
I will be late don't stay up
And wait for me
Lalalala (Forgot the lyrics. Hahaha)
My battery is low
Lalala (Not sure of the lyrics. Hahaha)
We're going to a place nearby
Gotta go"


Thanks to Wey, the Bonobo Society's been singing either Backstreet Boys or Westlife songs last week. Hahaha.

************


SHOUT OUTS

..Ninay, ang sungit mo nung tinext kita nung Saturday. Hmf. Miss you much. Love you.

..Nico, ang saya-saya mo! Woohoo! Nung kinukwento mo sakin sa Ampi nung Friday, sobrang...AHHH! Wala lang. I'm so happy for you. Nasabi mo na. May isang bagay ka na lang na kailangang gawin. Alam mo yun, malamang ikaw nagsabi nun sakin e. Hahaha. Kagulooooo. See you tomorrow. Sayang, hindi ka kasama samin kahapon, sana Wartran Trooper ka rin ngayon. Hahaha. See you!

..Commander Rabbit (ikaw ba yun, Wey?), Agent Crab, reporting for duty. Hahaha. Wala lang! v(",)v Hahaha. Kagulo. Sana makita na natin pics natin. Haha.

..Rach, wala pa akong nagiging prof na ganun pangalan. Di ko rin siya kilala. Hehehe. Wala lang. Di pa kita nakikita sa Taft, ha? Si Jollie madalas ko nakikita sa may UM. Hahaha. Wala lang.

No comments: