Sunday, November 13, 2005

I've been alone all along...NOT!

Did you ever feel that feeling of abandonment? Yun bang wala kang makausap just when you needed someone the most? Yun bang kahit napakaraming tao ang nakapaligid sa iyo, feeling mo mag-isa ka pa rin? Yun bang nakikitawa ka sa mga laughtrip nila pero deep inside you're breaking?

After 5 years (don't ask me what happened 5 years ago pero if you know me well, you'd know what I'm talking about), I suddenly felt that way again. Yung parang niloloko mo lang yung mundo as well as yourself. I've been feeling down these past few days pero I think I've kept it well enough. But then, later today, na-realize ko na I can never keep what's hurting me. It will force itself to come out. I knew those MRT-LRT laughtrip moments would cost me tears later.

Pero you know what? There's always someone who would never leave you. It may sound weird coming from me pero God will always be there. He's gon' bring the rainbow in your sky after the storm. I know that I've doubted him a lot. Kanina lang e. Pero na-realize ko na he's still there. He's the only one who's never gonna leave you hanging.

There's another person, for me, who I know (uh, wish?) would never leave me. Jopet. He's been there for me for the longest time. He's the only person who stayed that long. He's the only person who can stand my attitude.

**Babe, I know we're having a hard time right now. I'm really sorry for acting like a self-centered bitch kanina. I'm just really bummed out by what's really happening. As much as the both of us want to demand, hindi pwede. Hai. I'm really sorry. I know that you know where I'm coming from. Parehas tayo e. I love you so much, Babe. Happy anniversary.

Of course, now, there are my blockmates. The whole Bonobo Society + Jino (lately talaga. Thanks, Crushes!) take my mind off of things.

**Guys, thanks for everything. You guys don't know how grateful I am to be a Bonobo. If it weren't for you, I will always be sulking in class everyday. Thanks for everything.

************


SHOUT OUTS.

..TRACE! Bakit ngayon ka lang nagta-tag? Hahaha. Demanding. Wala lang. See you in class.

..KAM! I miss you too! Grawr! Love you, Soulmate!

..NICO! Grawr. Wag ka na masyadong mag-iiisip. Mababaliw ka lang. Hahaha. Basta ang payo ko lang sa'yo... Wala. Hahaha. Hindi ako marunong mag-advice. Hahaha. Kagulooooooo! See you in school, Walts! Hahaha. I love calling you Walts. Wala lang. v(",)v

..DEAN! I'm so damned happy for you. Nahanap mo na sagot sa mga problema mo. Pero tandaan mo: LAHAT NG SOLUSYON MAY KASUNOD NA PROBLEMA. Though I know na kayang-kaya mong lampasan yun. Katrina Imperial Dean pa! I wish you're happy with your life right now...Well, alam kong masaya ka na. I'll miss you, man! Alam ko na magiging busy ka na ngayon and mawawalan na tayo ng bonding time. Basta, if you need me, I'm just a text/phone call away. Love you, dude.

..HAN! I'm happy for you, too. Grabe, ganda ng birthday gift sa'yo ni God! Love you so much, Han! Miss na kita!

No comments: