Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kaguloooooo.

Dayamn, two consecutive days of laughtrip sa MRT-LRT. Kahapon, naghabulan sa Taft station. Kanina, kaguluhan nila Lau at Cor sa pila. Hahaha. Basta, napakarami niyan. Hindi ko na lang maalala lahat. Pero ang alam ko, tawanan ng tawanan lang. Hahaha. Kaguloooooo!

************


Anyway, I'm proud to say that I got a 3 (midterm grade) in KASPIL considering the fact na hindi ako nagbabasa ng mga articles... Well, I do read them. Di nga lang seryosohan. Thanks, Sir Delupio! Dati, sobrang ayaw ko siya kasi sobrang uptight niya. Ngayon, he loosened up a bit. Kay saya. Hehehe.

Another thing: Sir Marasigan gave us a 100 on the long test we took a couple of weeks back. He said that it was his Christmas gift to everybody. I don't know if it's our midterm grade (the long test's his only basis of our grades...I think) but nevertheless, I'm soooooo happy. I've never imagined na I'll get a perfect score in a test. Well, technically, I din't talaga. Pero he gave each and every one of us a 100. So that means I get my first 100. Grawr. INSTUDI rocks. I honestly love the subject even without my 100.

************


Tonight's ENG night and I'm fuckin' home. I should've been there. Wala lang maghahatid/magsusundo sakin pauwi. Sayang.

************


Talked to Nico kanina. Di ko masasabi kung ano pinagusapan namin pero 'twas quite deep.

*Walts, I'm sorry I can't give you any advice. Well, I don't give advice. Di kasi ako marunong. Hahaha. Pero I'll be here if you need someone to talk to. I'll listen, promise.

************


U-Break last Wednesday was hella fun. Una sa lahat, Nico went onstage with a his high school polo, a boxer shorts and a pair of leather shoes on. Yep. You've got that right. And you know what's better? He told Joey and Miles (in the morning!!!!) his name. Hahaha. Now everyone in La Salle would remember him. Hahaha. Next, we got pictures with the inseparable radio duo, Joey and Miles. I've uploaded the pics in my Multiply site. Lastly, we (Wey, Ja and I) have pictures with the very pretty Barbie Almalbis. Grabe. Super pretty talaga niya.

We also had our block pic taken last Wednesday. Sayang Jackie was not there. Kulang tuloy Bonobo Society. It was fun. We dressed up like "kids". Yung iba, hindi nagdala. PASAWAY. Hahaha. Kidding. After the pictorial, the Party Animals, Kaymee, Caresse and Jill din't change what they're wearing and went to KASPIL with their pj's. Hahaha. Sir Delupio said that he feels like he's in another dimension. Hahaha.

I saw Anton again, after 2-3 months, on that U-Break. Hahaha. Turned out walang magkaparehas sa sched namin kaya kahit sa loob ng campus hindi ko siya nakikita. Hahaha. Wala lang. Kwentuhan ever. Well, di naman. Mejo lang. Hahaha.

************


Damn. Parang wala kaming ginagawa this week. Not that I'm complaining pero feeling ko maraming kailangan gawin for next week. Binigyan lang siguro kami ng buwelo.

No comments: