Saturday, November 19, 2005

I really don't understand...

Hindi ko talaga maintindihan... WEH. Parang tinagalog ko lang yung title. Hahaha.

"The demand for conclusive evidence is too strong.

Even with the assumption that it can be satisfied, it is beyond our reach in nearly all circumstances of our everyday life."


Isa pa.

"In cases that YOU were mistaken, then YOU have to surrender the same claim.

It means that you do not have the rightful claim to knowledge!"


Those two are most probably from our book in Philosohpy that Jason copied to post in our Yahoo! Groups for the whole block's sake. It's confusing the first time you read it but go through it again and you'll get the essence of it all.

I really don't understand what the problem is. If it is with me (which I know it is), you most definitely have to tell me. After all, involved din naman ako jan. Baka nga ako pa yung pinakamalaking factor kung bakit may problema e. If that confrontation would cause the break-up of our friendship, I think that all of us are the most immature people walking on earth. I mean, we've been friends, what? 2-3 years? Nagtagal tayo ng ganun. If there's something that would break us up, it most definitely won't be this. Masyadong mababaw. And if we're gonna fix this, we don't have to dig up skeletons from the closet because those skeletons would only anger us. Wala nang magagawa pa yung mga yun kundi sirain pa lalo yung friendship natin. Now, if you're closing the door to that possibility of reconciliation and won't accept the apologies, there's nothing we can do. I respect that, kung yun man decision mo but I definitely won't understand any of it. I wouldn't understand why you had to dig up things from the past, why you had to pretend you've accepted the apologies, why you din't want me to know any of these. I'm willing to patch things up, you know. All you have to do is tell me what the hell's wrong and we'll see what we can do. Mahirap mangapa.

Haiii. Bahala na si Batman.

No comments: