Sunday, November 06, 2005

I don't have a title for this entry, really.

Grawr. 7 hours till Han's debut! Can barely wait. Hrmmmm.

************


Yesterday, we had this recollection for our confirmation on November 16. Yeah, I know. I'm too old to receive the sacrament. But hell, okay lang yun. Meron nga mga 20 years old na e. Hahaha. So anyway, the recollection was fugly boring it almost bored me to sleep. Inay John (Ms. Sarenas) is my sponsor! Woohoo! Annoying thing was, I din't see her kasi medyo na-late siya. So anyway, went to confession after what seemed like a long time. Well actually, it really was a long time since I had my last confession. The last one was February this year. I was still in St. Paul and that was our last meeting in Ethics... I think. I din't go to confession last Saliksik 'cause I din't think I was ready. But this time around, kinaya ko na. Everytime I go to confession, I cry. I don't know why. Maybe it's the guilt. It probably is. After confession, there was a mass. Weird enough, when the priest started singing at the almost-end part of the mass (May the good Lord bless and blah blah), it started raining. I couldn't laugh, dagflammit. So there. I got annoyed after the mass. Ask Jackie why.

************


"The path we have chosen is not an easy one but it is the right one." -DR. CARMELITA I. QUEBENGCO (Executive Vice-President, DLSU-M) on the eligibility issue of two DLSU players.

I think this line goes out to Dean and Ka. Peace out, guys. Love you both.

************


Speaking of which, the Green Archers are not playing next season (Hehehe. Patti!) to give way to the investigation. Hrmmm. Sayang. But there's always Season 70. Hahaha. ANIMO LA SALLE!

************


SHOUT OUTS

..TRACE! Thanks for dropping by! First time mo ata dito sa blog ko.

..JACKIE! Nakita ko na. About the sibling thing? And tama ka nga. Freaky. Hahaha.

..KAMILLE! Magpunta ka na kasi. Hrmf ka naman e. Hahaha. Love you, Soulmate. Mmiss you much.

..BABY BOY! Sorry kung akala mo sinigawan kita kanina. Di naman kasi talaga e. Haiiii. I love you. Miss na kita.

No comments: