Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Untitled.

Jopet was here kani-kanina lang. Yahooray! In fairness, once a week na kami nagkikita ngayon. Wala lang. Deng. So damned happy. Kahit siguro super saglit ko lang siya makasama, I'm ok na. Hehehe. I love you so much, Baby.

Well, being the bums that we are, we just sat there, talked to each other as if we haven't been talking to each other in years.

He gave me THE BITCH's payment. Binili ng (excuse the word) put*ngina yung 6210 ko.

************


And since I was with my Baby kanina, I wasn't able to be in the Pep Rally in UBreak kanina... Which is fine. ALMOST everyone in our block din't go so...

************


The tickets for July 10's Ateneo-La Salle game was available this morning sa Yuchengco. Demmet. I heard Nathan and Wey were cut in line when they actually got to the table. Demmet talaga. And when I learned na 1 ID's entitled to only 1 ticket now (Thanks, Lian!), I got pissed off. Wala lang. Sayang kasi yung chance, diba? I mean, if I get to avail of two tickets using my ID, I could bring my Bro along, diba? Gusto pa naman niya manood. Oh wells...

************


This is really blog-worthy. I bumped into someone last week. She prolly thought I was gonna greet her or something, she almost gave me that Hey-demmet-Ale-La-Salle-ka-pala smile. But when I saw her face, all the resentment came back and all I did was stare at her with that look of hatred and laughed so hard when she was out of earshot. Demmet. Akala ko naka-graduate na yun?

************


I took the online test on Relsone and I can kiss Kwatro goodbye. Demmet. Sana lang diba, wag niya akong ibagsak kasi no one fails Rels. Anuba? Basta ba naniniwala ka kay God e. That's all there is to it.

************


I've posted the pics sa Be[WILD]ered in my Multiply account, if you guys want to check it out.

************


Lauren Anna, SALAMAT SA IYO! You're my Savior! I'll pay you 50 bucks tomorrow. Thank you talaga. *hugs*

Nathan, ikaw din! Savior din kita! Wahoop! Thanks for waiting in line! Hehehe.

Huey, I don't know if you can read this pero thanks din! Hehehe. Wala lang.

Baby Boy, I love you so much. Thanks po sa kanina. I'm really happy I was with you. Miss na agad kita. I love you.

No comments: