Tuesday, July 12, 2005

2 1/2 Years... STILL COUNTING. :D

Yep. My Baby Jopet and me are celebrating our 28th month anniversary today. My blockmates were amazed when they learned that.

************



BABY JOPET TABA...

You know how much I love you, right? Well, what you know is still half of everything. Kasi mahal kita more than words could actually say. You complete my everyday. You complete my life. You complete me. I don't know what I did pero God gave you to me and I'm so grateful. You've been the best.

I know that I have been busy these past few months pero you should know that I really find time to text you, even just to say "hi". I know it's hard. Not having enough time for each other, I mean. Wala lang. Pero I really find time. Hah, you should've seen me sa train kanina. I din't know what to do. T'was past 7, andun pa kami. I was scared. Wala lang. Alam mo namang takot ako sa'yo, diba? I mean, nakakatakot ka magalit or magtampo or the like. Hehehe. Basta.

We've been through a lot. From breakups (isa lang naman...) to arguing over remote control (in which case I win...all the time. Hehehe.), we've been through it. Basta. Marami yun, you know well, too. I know. *ehem ehem* Hindi pa lahat but I'm sure na we'll be able to overcome everything. Duh, we stood the test of time... and proximity. There can't be anything worse than that. Death, probably. Oh no! *knocks on wood 3 times*

Having you is having everything I ever wanted. I've never expected to come across a guy who would change the way I'd look at men. You know how I was when you first met me: A MAN-HATER. But then, you came. Nabago ang lahat. I then realized that not all guys are gago. Not all of them break their promises.

Thank you for allowing me to watch my Nickelodeon when we both know for a fact that a game's on sa NCAA/PBA/UAAP (na hindi La Salle games).
Thank you for buying Tostillas and Mr. Chips and Coke and Hello whenever we eat pag summer.
Thank you for giving me your jerseys, kahit na alam kong mahal na mahal mo yung mga yun.
Thank you for giving me flowers and chocolates.
Thank you for waiting for me in the wee hours in the morning...dati. Hindi na natin magawa e.
Thank you for listening to my none sense blabs.
Thank you for waiting for me for 9 months.
Thank you for putting up to my weird behavior.
Thank you for understanding every word I say.
Thank you for making me strong.
Thank you for being my source of strength.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for treating me like a princess.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for being my Baby.
Thank you for everything.

I LOVE YOU, BABY. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. :D

No comments: