Sunday, July 17, 2005

OMG! Ika nga ni Lau, NEXT LEVEL NA ITO!

NIRE-RECRUIT AKO NG DLSU STREETDANCE! :D


We were practicing kasi yung Finale part ng Dance-A-Parable thing sa Yuchengco lobby yesterday. There were this two guys who were watching us. Turned out, they were Toni's friends from GMG and DLSU Streetdance (if I remember correctly). They were asking why Clarence and I din't try-out for the Streetdance group. Toni gave Clarence and I their numbers and them our numbers. Para if ever...

Right now, I still don't know if Imma audition. Wala lang. Baka mas demanding pa sa Santugon yan, e ayun. Baka mahirapan ako mag-maintain ng studies. But then again, sayang din yun. I get to dance sa mga occassions sa La Salle and all that jazz. I never auditioned for anything na may sayaw-sayaw nung highschool sa St. Paul kasi nahihiya ako ng sobra. I will NOT let this pass. La Salle na ito, mga tsong! Next level na nga!

THANK YOU, DANCE-A-PARABLE AND THANK YOU, SISTER PINKY! :D

You know what the best part is?: MY BABY JOPET'S PROUD OF ME. :D I love you, Baby.

No comments: