Saturday, July 09, 2005

Demmet.

Sometimes, I hate myself for blog-hopping. Demmet, I get totally depressed after going to some blogs. Wala lang. Nadedepress lang ako. So, to save myself from further depression, hindi ko na lang pupuntahan yung mga blogs na nakakadepress sakin...Even if I wanted to know more about their lives now.

**********


Putek, I din't have to post that. But then again, akin naman 'to, so, walang problema.

**********


I'm going to tomorrow's game! Yahooray! To my blockmates who are actually going, LR19's going to meet in G4, sa foodcourt. I don't know how the hell we'll fit in Kim's car (kung siya lang magdadala ng car), so goodluck na lang sa ating lahat. Hahaha.

Wey pumped up, even more, the Animo spirit in me when he started chanting the La Salle cheers.

"D-L-S-U, Animo La Salle!"
"D-L-S-U, Archers!"
"L-A-S-A-L-L-E, La Salle, Rah!"




Damn, I'm so excited for tomorrow! MY FIRST UAAP GAME. Hahaha.

**********


We have a new song for Ja, c/o Nathan. Sorry for posting this, pretty girl. Hahaha.

"PRESIDENT NG Santugon *whispers*"


Hahaha. LSS namin yan kahapon. We were even singing it when we passed by the SJ Tambayan. With dance steps pa yan, ha? Hahaha.

**********


HOLLER BACK, GIRL! (Or guy, whatever)

..Nique, na sa'yo pa ba yung invitation ni Nikki? Heh. If yes, paki bigay kay Kuya and ask him to give it to Jopet. Please? Thanks, Tweenie.

..Nathan, pics, please? Pati pala CDs ko.

..Lauren Anna, makakasama ka ba bukas? Wala lang. Tanong lang. Hehehe.

..Baby, I love you so much, alam mo ba yun? Wala lang. I just want the whole world to know that you're the best thing that ever happened to me and how much I love you. Thanks for everything. I love you.

1 comment:

lian said...

*eyes widen* don't tell me kasama blog ko dun sa nakakadepress sayu.. wehehe.. maayos na kame pero diparin kame.. labo ng kuya sona mo eh.. e yun, at least we're friends..