Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lau, I promised you this post.

I hate those people who don't f*ckin' mind their own business. Godammit, the hell you care if I'm sleepy all the time? The hell you care if I talk about my problems in a bar? The hell you care if I wear my watch in my left wrist? Damn. Go. Fuck. Someone. Else's. Ass.

I also hate people who make parinig. Hello? I'm right here! I can hear every word you say, damn it.

Another thing I hate is the fact that other people pretend to be something they're not just to fit in. Even if in reality, the clique they want to be in doesn't want them. Damn, I laughed so hard when I learned what THEY did to HIM last Saturday. Hah.

Godammit, I'm soooooo pissed off today. The reason? Hindi pa lahat yan and I'm not going to post the whole thing to save some people their humiliation. Pero if they're not going to stop, damn, I'mma spit it to their faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ale.. nabasa ko na din sa wakas.. hahaha.. "make parinig" pala eh... haha.. di ka din nmn maxado galit dyan noh.. relax lng.. breathe.. hehe... wla lng..