Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ang labo nitong araw na 'to.

I get annoyed by the smallest and the silliest things.


************


Basically, we did NOTHING. Went to school running late (with Lau) only to find out we'll only "debate" about Arroyo's confession in Poligov (which I actually found amusing), know more about the almost-complete library of DLSU in Englone and copy notes in Anthrop. Sablay.

I think that the only time I actually enjoyed today was the time when Lau, Sudoy, Tracy, Kim and very yours truly came to an understanding. Hahaha. Learned a lot from those 4 people. I mean, I learned more of what's running in their heads or something. Kalabuan.

************


Bonding moment with Lau on the way home. Lau is definitely one of the few (stress on FEW) closest and most beloved friends I have. Lau, no bull yan, ha? Thanks. Yikee, nag-mushy...

************


We'll have a pep rally tomorrow at U-Break. MALAPIT NA ANG UAAP SEASON 68! And ang Game 1? LA SALLE vs. ATENEO! Let's watch! It's on July 10 sa Araneta Colliseum... or so I heard. Bastaaaaaa!


PUMP UP THE ANIMO!


I bought that shirt. Damn, I love it. Kaya nga when I read the message in the DLSU-CLA Y! Group na it'll be available in the Central Plaza, I was soooo excited. When Lau and I saw it kasi mga first week pa lang, when a girl was wearing it, I fell in love with it. Pati nga si Lau e. Hehehe.

No comments: