Sunday, June 19, 2005

Frosh on her First Month in DLSU.

We're entering our second month as Froshies in La Salle. And I'm surviving it. Thanks to my wacky bunch of blockmates. Wahoop!

Kay sarap ng buhay La Salliano. :D


My fourth week? 'Twas ayt...

^ Everyone (except 3 people) in LR19 got a 4.0 in PEDANCE! You gotta love Sir Ronda.
^ I was one of the "most outstanding Rumba dancers".
^ Bade farewell to Rumba and welcomed Jive with open arms. 'Twas ayt. Though my right foot still hurts from all that "bouncing" we had to do.
^ I bought a cologne from Jes na hindi ko pa nababayaran.
^ Sumabay ako kay Anton last Tuesday and Thursday.
^ Ms. Poligov actually got mad at some of my blockmates.
^ The quiz, though, in Poligov was rather easy. Akala ko mahihirapan akong sumagot, considering the fact that I just "studied" that morning. Hahaha.
^ Ms. Anthro asked us to actually draw the anatomical differences of a chimp and a human. Please, people, don't imagine my work 'cause it'll give you nightmares, dagnammit.
^ My Jaja came back from Tugegarao last Tuesday! Damn. I missed her. Everyone gave her their condolences (her mom died las week) and made her feel happy.
^ We ate sa Chiggy's as one BIG group. The usual Ale-Lau-Jaja-Jill-Sara-Jackie-Dian Z2mates with the Jeff-Steph-Ian-Toni-D closed affiliates. I actually wanted to spend time with that second group so I think that lunchbreak was all good.
^ There were free thing-a-ma-jiggys in the Central Plaza. Though I don't think they'll last 'till next week. Ewan.
^ It was a joke week, I tell you! You wouldn't think that other people would be so mababaw like Paulinians-Pasig are. Hahaha.
^ We discussed that Morality Play-like thingy in Relsone. Sr. Pinky, grabe mam-pressure!
^ Mga kadramahan nina Jeff at Ian. HINDI KO NA KAYA ITECH! Kabaliw...
^ My ANNOYING paper in Artapre.
^ And ang kauna-unahang 0 ko sa college at sa buong buhay ko: Ang lecheng Artapre quiz. Damn. Imma drop that class na. Hahaha. First term, may ido-drop na.
^ I'm annoyed at SOMEONE now, more than ever. DAMN! Even the group he's with is annoyed by him. Anubayan?
^ We ate sa Hepa-lane again. Damn, they make good liempo.
^ At looooooong last, I've seen "Berg" in La Salle. Hehehe.
^ Hehehe. Si Jeff, may kinakarir. Hmmm. Sino kaya?
^ Hinarag ko Mp3 player ni Jeff na SOBRANG MALAPIT SA PUSO NIYA. Hmmmmm.
^ I'm seeing more of Japoy lately. Damn. Signs? NO WAY!
^ I saw Sir PJ in Netopia sa UMall last Tuesday nung may pina-print kami ni Beshfriend. Aicel! Hehehe. Wala lang.
^ Satugon-related topics with Roy.
^ Pa-girl ako nung Friday. Hehehe. Gulat sila e.
^ My Jopet met my LR19.
^ Was with my Jopet last Thursday afternoon. Oo na, Jeff, Thursday na kami lagi magkasama. Hehehe.

************


..KATRINA IMPERIAL DEAN, hindi mo sinabing may blog ka na ulit. HMPH! Ganyan ka naman e. Kinalimutan mo na talaga ako.

..Kamille Loren! Musta UA&P? Daan ako minsan dun, kita tayo. Hehehe. Lagi kami nasa Shang ng blockmates ko. Panu, dun kami bumababa e. Hahaha. Love you. Ikaw din, kinalimutan mo nako. Hrmph. Hehe.

..Jeffrey, sabi mo magta-tag ka. GO! Hehehe. Anyway, may sasabihin ako sayo, ipaalala mo sakin, aytiee? "J-O-Y, Joy in my heart, deep deep down in my heart..." Peace tayo, Beshfriend!

..Babe, I love you. Wala lang. Mahal lang kita.

No comments: