Friday, June 24, 2005

San Antonio Spurs are the 2005 Finals Champs!


Tony Parker and Bruce Bowen with the Trophy
http://www.nba.com/media/finals2005/ParkBow_360_050623.jpg


Oo na, Detroit na ako last year. E sa ayaw ko sa Lakers e. (Peace out, Babe! I love you!) Hahaha. Pero I'm really for San Antonio.

Good thing walang pasok sa Manila ngayon, kundi I'll have to cut my ArtApre class again (Yeah, we cut ArtApre last Wednesday for Game 6). Hahaha.

Woke up at around 10am kanina, realizing na Game 7 ngayon so naabutan ko lang second half. But it's all good. FREAKIN' good.

SAN ANTONIO SPURS, MEN!


Yeah, I'm rubbing it in.

*Cuz, you can hate me for this. Pero tanggapin mo na lang, Spurs ang nanalo. Walang tsamba dun, napanood mo naman siguro. Hehehe. Peace out, Cuz!


************


I WAS WITH JOPET KANINA!

Seems like a big thing? Well, it is! We're a couple who RARELY see each other. To those who are wondering kung panu kami nagtagal ng 2 years, well, we trust each other so much. That's pretty much it. Yeah, we have the usual tampuhans and selosans *ehem*. Every couple does. Pero we don't let that get in the way of our relationship, diba, Bhe? Hehehe.

Anyway, we just sat for a couple of hours and enjoyed the prescence of each other. We do that a lot, pag nagkikita kami. Yung wala lang. Matutulog, kakain, the usual stuff. Hehehe. A, oo nga pala. Pictures. Di na mawawala lalo pag andun ako. Hehehe.

************


What happened in school this week?

^ Was supposed to meet up with Ate Keck of Santugon yesterday pero hindi ko siya nakausap.
^ The long exam in Anthrop nearly killed me.
^ We cut ArtApre last Wednesday to watch Spurs-Pistons Game 6 kung saan natalo ang aking Spurs.
^ Jive made me sweat like hell.
^ I forgot to pass my plans for ENGLONE. Damn.

Yun lang naman mga significant. Hahaha.

************


..Lian, gusto ko kasi mag-active ngayon e. Never had the chance in highschool so ngayon bumabawi. Hehehe.

..Jackie, I'm all better now. Hehehe. Sorry ang pathetic ko kahapon.

..Lau! Nanalo tayo! GO SPURS! And may 2k tayo kay Nataniel ngayon! Wahoop! Joke!

..Babe, 'twas so good to be with you. Miss na agad kita. Damn. I love you so damn much. *mwah*

No comments: