Wednesday, September 29, 2004

New Template Alert! [Edited]

What's up with the layout? Laln. Angasss e. Hahaha. Laln.

My Tweenie wouldn't have said it any better:

"Holding on wouldn't make me have him back. I know, 'cause I tried."

"If my happiness would only cause burden on someone, why be happy?"

"In our lives, there would always be a time when we make mistakes, ones we are conscious of doing and ones that for us are no, but may continuously give pain to the people we dearly love. These mistakes we regret, and usually we would just wish that we could turn back time and change whatever we have done, so as to avoid the consequences and pain we know we could experience. Sad to say, some people become wallowed on their regrets and can't find a way to escape the feeling of hopelessness. But on the brighter side, there are still some people who manage to change and pay back, and plan to make up and fill the empty spaces of the lives they have made hollow."


Hai. The highlighted line. Sana nga.

"The truth is tearing up my heart.
I can't recognize this place.
The endless road without a stop sign.
Can't even find a stranger this time.
Why am I still holding back my tears?
In this loneliness, there's nothing to fear.
Every chord seems wonder.
How could we be together?
Everytime I ask this, would this be the last?
Why am I still talking to myself?
Hoping you would have the keys.
Every song might calm the weather.
But it just draws me deeper.
How do I get out of this?
I think I never will.
"


Mejo malabo yung ibang lines. Got that from a layout while blogskin-hopping. Laln. Natuwa nanaman ako. Hahaha.

No comments: