Friday, May 20, 2005

L-A-S-A-L-L-E, La Salle, Rah! :D

May 19

LPEP = WELCOME TO LA SALLE! *perky voice*


The day was super SAYA! Tiring pero masaya.

- Block 19 = WE ARE THE BEST! LR-19, EXTRA STRONG!
- Blockmate ko si Lauren Montino. Lucky me, may Paulinian akong blockmate.
- Everyone in our block was really friendly. Became bonded with everyone right away.
- Had a tour around La Salle. Mainit.
- Mass: Yung pari ang lakas manakot. Being the scaredy cat that I am, I swore never to pass by that chapel during night time. Well, except if someone would be willing to accompany me and freak out with me when we both see the headless Japanese or the crying lady. *shiver*
- Wazzup, Wazzup was there! They chose CLA for their campus segment thing-a-ma-bob (Wazzup with U). Pinalabas na sa Wazzup kanina. Kung ano yung hinaba nung dun sa Sports Complex, yun yung inikli nung sa segment. Hrmmm.
- ANIMO LA SALLE!
- "Hail, hail, hail to the Alma Matah..."

May 20

COLLEGE CONVOCATION = TALKS


The opposite of LPEP. Less energy was required but I still had fun (weird me)!

- Corporate attire. Sara and I never really got the idea on why we had to wear something like that while we only sat in the auditorium for 3 whole hours.
- Ang ingay ng block namin, napagalitan kami ng Vice Dean. Hahaha. Shows my block's really good. :D
- The University President gave us a 6-decade rosary that "binds all La Sallians".
- Bought our PE uniforms. Isang buong block kami dun sa botique nila. Hahaha.
- Everyone called each other "blockmate". Hahaha.

Damn. Two days of orientation made me more convinced that La Salle is definitely the school to be.

NEXT MONDAY = FIRST DAY


I'm psyched! :D

************


HALLO! (Steamy Nights?)

..Lian, I think I saw you kanina sa washroom. Or nagi-imagine lang ako?

..Nique, nakita ko yung kabarkada mo. Si Jendee? Hehehe. Miss you. Love you.

..Ranice, sinong ka-blockmate mo na Paulinian? Meron ba? Hahaha. Love you!

..Babe, I'm so sad na hindi ka samin makakasama sa Binangonan. Was really looking forward to that particular outing, hindi ka pala makakasama. Hai. But nevertheless, I love you. Hope I'd see you soon.

No comments: