Saturday, May 28, 2005

First Week Funk? Corny mo na, Ale.

My first week as a student in La Salle went by like that. *snaps finger* I mean, parang one day pa lang kami dun pero in reality, we're on our second week next week. Damn. I'm really enjoying my stay in La Salle...for now. Hahaha. I've got the best blockmates I'll ever have and the best sked I ever had. Hahaha. Ewan ko na lang if I'll feel the same way 2 or 3 months after, when we get to business. Pero I think I will. I mean, I've always wanted to be a La Sallian. So why not, diba?

My professors were all good. Kahit yung iba medyo strict...Sige na nga, sobrang strict, there's still a part of them na kaya kaming patawanina. Hahaha.

I've seen almost all famous-slash-prominent faces in La Salle during that one week. From Kitchie Nadal to Japoy Lizardo.

The trip from Pasig to Taft and the way back's hella tiring. But I really don't care. I mean, if you'd get to hangout with the zaniest people *waves at Lau, Cuyeg and Ian* in the train, *poof*, wala na ang pagod mo!

Anyway, Santugon's recruiting me to join them. (FYI: Santugon's a political party in DLSU) I really, really, REALLY want to join but then again, I think I should focus first on adjusting (some more) in my new environment. Once I'm well-adjusted, I'm ready for Santugon. Wahoo!

I've hungout with almost everyone in our block during that one week. I know, it's weird. I mean, I'm usually an introvert. Pero dun sa block namin, to get to know everyone, ako yung nag-effort. Congratulate me! Nge, pilitin ba?

What happens next week, nobody knows.

************


HALLO!

..Dean, napanaginipan kita 3 days this week. Wala lang. Kulit nga e. I don't know why pero you really are there sa panaginip ko. Hrmmm. I miss you! Love you!

..HANNAH GAPIT! Shet, nagkita na tayo, sa wakas! Grawr! Good thing we ate there. Grawr. Lagi ba kayo dun kumakain? Wala lang. Mukhang mapapadalas kami dun e. Wala lang. Hehehe. Gosh! Love you! Miss you much!

..Charm, sorry hindi ako nakapunta sa debut mo. NGayon ko lang na-open yung isang account ko sa Friendster e. Yung sinendan mo ng invitation. Wala lang. Uhm, araw-araw kitang nakikita sa school ha. Nice, no? Grawr. Pero miss na talaga kita. Bonding tayo, ha? Love you!

..Babe, next week, ha? I love you! Miss na kita.

1 comment:

Niko Batallones said...

hello ale! blockmate niko here! visit mo naman blog ko... http://upperblog.blogspot.com