Friday, May 06, 2005

Enrolment went well... Hah! A first!Ü

Went to Taft to enrol. Buti na lang maaga kami kundi namatay kami sa dami ng tao. My dad accompanied me since the enrolment "proper" (payments and all that jazz) and my medical exam is sabay. (Woeh? Pa-connio? Am I turning into someone like Royal? Damn.) Jopet texted me and told me he was there na so before I went to get my medical check-up, dumaan ako dun. He accompanied me there. Ayun. There were these two guys who kept on pissing the nurse off. Hahaha. Wala lang. Shinare ko lang, anu naman sayo? Hahaha. Anyway, after I got my ID picture taken, we looked for Royal. He's Jopet's cousin. Jopet's CONNIO cousin. He graduated from LSGH 2 years ago and he's in DLSU now. Wala lang ulit.

COMMERCIAL: Ran! Royal Resurreccion's from the party Santugon. If you're pushing through with your plans na tumakbo for Student Council, Santugon ka na lang. Woeh? Hahaha. Kelan ka ba uuwi dito? Wala lang. Tanong lang. Feeling maangas. Hahaha. Mishuuuu!

Anyway, Royal gave us a "tour" around La Salle. Tinuro niya kung ano yung mga buildings dun and kung saan masarap kumain na mura. Pati bilihan ng yosi tinuro niya. As if naman nagyo-yosi ako no. He took both Jopet and me at the sports complex to see Francis. Oo na, puro Resurreccion boys na kasama ko. Anyway, Kuya Francis was there, playing ball with a couple of his DLSU and Benilde friends.

COMMERCIAL: After 3 years, Benilde will be a part of DLSU na rin. As in aalisin na yung "College of St. Benilde" sa pangalan ng school. Wala lang ulit.

We went to Mcdo and grabbed a snack. They (Royal and one of his friends) helped me "decode" my sked. And we all went home. The End.

^Hahaha. Ang labo.^

************


Sorry if I seem excited about DLSU. It's just that I've always wanted to be a La Sallian. As in matagal na. Gusto ko nga sana nun mag-highschool sa Zobel e. Wala lang. I remember pa nga gusto din nila Nique, Kuya and my Baby na mag-La Salle din e. Well, Jopet passed La Salle pero hindi niya gusto yung course niya dun. Oh well.

************


Damn. I'm sooooo freakin' out right now. I hella know the reason why but I can't post it online. Dagnammit. I can't even consult anyone. Feeling ko pag sinabi ko yun, magpapaka narrow-minded yung mga tao. Damn.

No comments: