Monday, May 16, 2005

Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

May 13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO BORJA AND MAAN LIPANA!


My mom and I went to Galle, sale dun for 3 days (May 13, 14, 15). I bought clothes, para sa school. Was damned tired when I got home but still managed to have a chat with Jopet. Siyempre.

May 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE MATIVO AND KRYZELLE CRUZ (+)!


My family and I were eating lunch when my dad said "Punta kaya tayo sa Lucban ngayon? Pahiyas bukas e.". Then all of a sudden, everyone were packing their bags. We left at around 4 in the afternoon. Since we don't know how we'd get to Lucban, one of Tatay's friends agreed to convoy. We met sa Shell in SLEX. Grabbed a bite in Jollibee. Travel time was 5 hours, I think. Hindi lang pala sa Lucban ang fiesta. Sa Sariaya din and the town with the first letter "T" na hindi ko maalala kung anong lugar yan. We passed by some prettyful-ly designed houses on the way to Lucban.


One of the houses we passed by on the way to Lucban.


I didn't have pics nung houses sa Sariaya 'cause we were moving. Yung mga magagandang houses laging mabilis madaanan. Nakuha ko lang yan kasi traffic. Hahaha.

We reached Lucena at 'round 10pm. We ate dinner. We were supposed to sleep in the Meralco resthouse there pero nakakahiya. Presidente ng Meralco dun matutulog.

Then I suddenly realized na tiga-Quezon nga pala si Dean. I texted her. But she didn't reply.

We went to my mom's friend, Tita Zoray in Lucban after dinner. She advised us to sleep in a boarding house in Lucena. We went there after one hour and slept. Ang natatanging problema dun e walang signal ang Sun. Other than that, okay naman na. Talked to Jopet before I slept. It's like a ritual. Hahaha. I love you, Baby.

May 15

Woke up at 5am which made me really cranky 'cause I don't usually wake up early. Anyway, after fixing up, we then went to Tita Zoray's place once again to eat breakfast. After breakfast, we went to see the houses.


This is the first house we saw. Pretty!


This one's really breath-taking. Ang galing ng gumawa niyan!


Me and my bro sa isang house na may waterfalls. Exaj. Kaso di na kita yung waterfalls e. Hahaha.


This was the prettiest and the coolest house I saw. Ganda nito! Super perky. We just didn't have shots on the rest of the house kasi ang daming tao. Nagtutulakan. Hehehe.


Ito naman yung house na inayos ng Meralco for the festival. Kinda simple compared to the other houses.


I'm with the new mascots of Meralco. Nina Laginghanda and Engr. Jose Mahusay.


And this is my pretty-ful hat. I love it very much. =D


Remember my horoscope last May 12?



We'll, it was sorta true. I've seen a bunch of Paulinians wandering in Quezon. I thought I saw Chec buying a hat nga e. And yeah, Dean IS from Quezon. Lucban, specifically. Luckily, their house there is near Tita Zoray's place. I went to get her and pinaghintay ako ng KONTI (haha.) sa initan. Her dad was shocked. "Oh, ka-tropa ni Katrina, andito rin! Anong ginagawa mo dito?". Hahaha. We walked and walked and walked and hindi kami makahanap ng bilihan ng water. Haha. Well, we really didn't catch up with each other lives. We just enjoyed each other's company, I guess. We spent almost half of the day together and parted when I needed to go back kasi uwi na kaming Manila.

The trip back to Manila took 3 hours, the most.

No comments: