Wednesday, July 07, 2004

*Confusion*

*LH MONTESSORI HIGH BATCHMATES, PLEASE READ THIS!:*

-> Onil's back from UK. They are now asking kung kelan na yung get-together natin. So, when do you guys REALLY want it ba? Please lang, gawin nating weekend or kahit Friday night. Kawawa kaming mga tiga-North. I really need your cooperation, guys. Baka hindi matuloy ito. I've been looking forward. Sobra. Kaya sige na, ituloy na natin. For suggestions, sa Guestbook ko na lang. Okidoxe? Thanks a bunch.

Oh well. I'm feeling kinda confused. Well, confusion dahil I don't know kung paano ako magrereact. Pero, DUDE, I really would appreciate it if we keep the friendship. Seryoso.

Okay. Enough about that.

BEND AND SNAP!


Gah. Dramatics.

Visit this site. Got the address from Van's bulletin board message in Friendster. It's kinda funny. Hehe. Laln.

Got my sched for UPCAT na. August 08, 2004 at 6:30am in the Math Building.

*Maric, pwedeng malaman kung saan yang building na yan? Di pa ako nakakarating ng UP e. Hehe. Pathetic. And lahat ba ng sched, umaga? Wala lang. Ang hassle kasi e. Sunday morning? Gah. Wala lang.

*JR, okay lang yan. You guys will work things out.

*Kam, I really need to talk to you.

*Katrina Dean [may kabarkada rin kasi akong Dean yung name e. Oh well], I think kailangan din natin mag-usap.

*Baby, wala lang. Di ko parin ma-get over yung conversation natin last night. Kinikilig parin ako up to know. Hai. I love you.

No comments: