Monday, March 07, 2005

This update is so darned late.

DRAMATICS CLASS OF 2005, WE SURE SHOWED THEM, DIDN'T WE?


The 3 shows of the Dramatics class last March 4 and 5 were spectacular, di sa pag mamayabang. I mean, you get two shows that's a fullhouse (standing pa ha) and 1 show na sobrang marami paring nanonood. Damn. Some people nga watched the play twice just to watch it all over again. Biruin niyo, in less than 2 weeks, we managed to put up a very wonderful show. Wala lang. Ang galing lang namin. Rarr. And lahat pa ng punchlines, na-pick up. No negative feedbacks. San ka pa?

Anyway, when we were there, doing our "shindig" nung tapos na yung buong show, sobrang sayang makita yung mga taong nanonood na nakangiti lahat 'cause WE made them happy. Ang sarap ng feeling.

Of course, we couldn't have done it without Ms. Consunji and Sir Jay and Sir Peejay and Sir Voltaire who went with us every step of the way. Wala lang. Mahal namin kayo!

Of course, everyone in class helped in this production. Okay, technically, hindi lahat. But hell! We still pulled every stunt without HER, men! Grawr!

Everything that we did in this production and the production itself is for Kryzelle. If she were still alive, she'll give her everything to this production. She's the best actress and we felt that she was there, too. Everyone had her fair share of stories to tell. Hehe.

Kanina, when we were cleaning up the Pere Chauvet Hall and everyone was there, ayoko nang bumalik sa real world. All I wanted to do was be with my elective-mates and talk to them all day. Everyone felt the same way as I did. I mean, with those 3 days I was with them (dahil yun lang inattendan ko na practice), I got to be close to almost everyone. Alam mo yun? Ganun kadaling mag-fit in sa Dramatics and it's so sad na ngayon ko lang na-realize yun, kung kelan tapos na lahat. Grawr. Sayang.

I'll miss my Dramatics class, that's for sure. So much more than I'll miss my 4-7 class, might I add.

************


Five minutes before the Saturday morning show, Ms. Castilla announced that Kryzelle will be brought sa school. Iiikot sa rotonda. Everyone went out to the rotonda. When the karo finally arrived and went past the Dramatics class, we all took a bow. A bow to the most wonderful actress of our batch and followed the karo. When we were praying, I started crying. I didn't expect na iiyak ako ng ganun. I mean, we're not really close and everything. Pero ganun pala talaga yung feeling na may nauna sayong ka-batch mo at ka-classmate mo pa. Anyway, Ms. Consunji was there. She comforted me and told me that everything will be alright and Kryzelle's happy now, kung asan man siya. Right after the "procession", we all went back to the PCH. Sobrang emotional na and all we had was 5 minutes to compose ourselves dahil showtime na. Wala lang. Felt like sharing it lang.

************


We're currently having our graduation practices. Damn it, sobrang boring. Nobody told me na I'm going to need a book or a jumprope pag ganun. Pero worth it din yun, kahit papano. *winks at Kam, Dean, Han and Vea*

************


I suddenly want everyday to be a grad practice day. Kahit borlog. Deng. What's happening to me?

************


Today's lunch break was kindov emotional. Sabi ko hindi ako magre-react. But I somehow gave my stand on the topic.

FRIEND KO, I know it's hard for you. Everyone who gets to that kind of situation, naiipit. Hindi alam kung anong gagawin. Kung tinatanong mo ako, I'd say you'd better stick to what's right. Diba nung sobrang nahihirapan din ako sa isang desisyon sa buhay ko THAT MIGHT CHANGE EVERYTHING, parang ganyan din sinabi mo sakin? Siyempre lahat tayo may gusto. Gusto natin lahat, diba? Pero hindi naman pwede yun, diba? Wala lang. I know that both of you will get over everything. Yan naman ang tama e. Masakit lang yan sa una. Pero you'll soon realize na tama yang ginawa niyo and it's the betterment of the both of you. Kaya mo yan. Dito lang ako para sayo. Kahit hindi mo sinabi man lang sakin at sa iba ko pa nalaman. Dito lang talaga ako sayo. Asa background lang lage. I love you, friend. *hug*

************


SHOUT OUTS

..Dean, Dude, sorry nasampal kita kanina ng medyo solid at naligaw pa yung glasses mo. Hehehe. Okay lang yun, mahal naman kita e. Hehehehe.

..Han, promise? Gagawin mo yun for me? Thanks a bunch! The best ka talaga! Love you!

..Kam, sorry di kita nasamahan sa Consultation mo kanina. Sinabay ko na rin kasi si Eka papuntang bus e. Rarr. Hehehe. Love you.

..Bhe, mahal na mahal po kita. Miss you much. Sorry sa hassle mo nung Friday ha. Wala lang. I love you. *mwah*

No comments: