Saturday, March 12, 2005

Okay. Update na talaga itech.

BABY JOPET KO, HAPPY 26TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!


************


On Leynes' Debut. (March 6, 2005)

Her theme was pajamas. I went there sporting a pink pajama with the number 18 on it. Wala lang. Wala na kasing ibang mabili. Grawr. Kailangan 18 pa e, no?

When I arrived, konti pa lang yung tao and di pa nagsisimula. The party was supposed to start at around 6-ish but it started at 8. Take not: SUNDAY YUN. May pasok the next day. Got to chat with Han, Crespo and Ms. Mara that time. Pictures and videos and more pictures.

She got an instant collection of teddybears 'cause yung isang part nung debut niya na for guys, 18 teddybears. Lucky dog. I want an instant collection of teddybears too! Di ako magde-debut so hindi ko pwedeng gawin yun. Hahaha.

I went home nung 18 roses na. I was sooo darned sleepy. That was around 11pm already. Sleeptime's 9pm, believe it or not. Hahahaha.

************


On Tita O and Tito Ge's Wedding. (March 10, 2005)

I didn't go to school last Thursday kasi nga kasal nila. Hahahaha. I know I promised the Sex Talkers that I'd bring them cake come Friday but then... WALANG BINIGAY! Grawr. Sorry, guys.

Anyway, I was one of the secondary sponsors. Sa candles ako. Nagkamali pa nga kami nung partner ko e. Hahahaha. Pero di naman ata napansin nung mga tao. Hahahaha.

After the ceremony, we went to Casa Milan in Fairview for the reception. Pink and green balloons were all over the place. They had this guest that sang IKAW. He was gay but had his voice changed kaya babaeng-babae na boses niya. I don't know kung pati yung kanyang ANO pinatransplant na niya. Hahahaha.

After eating, me and my cousins went on a joyride. Dapat punta pa kaming Eastwood, if we weren't wearing gowns and barongs. We were with this girl. She was an usherette. I forgot her name. I think it was something like Cherry or Cheryl. Basta ganun yung dating. All of my guy cousins were all over her like she was some kind of car or something. To tell you the truth, she wasn't pretty at all. She had big boobs and she was wearing a hot pink body-hugging, cleavage-showing dress and that was it. Okay. Bakit pa ba ako magugulat? I mean, they're GUYS. Of course they'd be all over her. Hahaha.

We dropped the girl back at the reception and we went on again. Pido wanted to drive. Turuan daw siyang mag-drive. Mikko taught him. Turned out, marunong palang mag-drive ang loko. When Mikko was instructing him that when approaching a curve, dapat magb-break and ang loko, todo break. We stop at every curve we approach. Gago talaga yun. We were laughing our butts off and being the pikon person that he is, Mikko kept silent the whole time with his face drooped like hell.

We got back at the place just in time. Tinakas kasi namin yung kotse nung bride. HAHAHAHA. Joyride na may pink flowers sa harap. Hahaha. There. Picture, picture. Siyempre. Hahahaha.

We went home at around 1am kasi may pasok pa kinabukasan. Wala lang.

Oh, curly hair pala ako nug wedding. First time, mehn. Hahaha.


Curly, very much!


************


On Ingga's Debut (March 11, 2005)

I went to ride with Maggie papunta dun. We were there real early, kasabay naming dumating si Ingga sa venue. When I saw the pool, mehn, I almost killed myself for not bringing my swimsuit. Dammit, Ale, tanga mo forever.

Everyone came in their swimsuits na which made me hate myself even more. Hahahaha. Joke! But hey, kung ikaw nasa place ko and lahat ng mahal mong kaklase magsswimming, maiirita ka rin. Hehehe.

Of course, di mawawala ang pictures sa isang party so we clicked away! May it be a digicam or a camera phone. All Paulinians are camwhores, you know. Hahaha.

There were games in her party. I was forced to participate in one of them. You know what game was it? DRESS YOUR EGGPLANT UP. Each of us were given a condom and an eggplant and we should put the condom on the eggplant. Sounds gross? Yeah. The first one to finish "clothing" the eggplant wins. I lost because the moment I opened the packaging, I touched an eeewwwiee substance. Binitawan ko na. Hahahaha. Maita screamed "EW! IT'S WET! IT'S WET!". Hahaha.

After that particular game, 18 shots na. I was one of them and I've tasted the love of other people's lives. Jose Cuervo. I have a new bestfriend already! Si JC! Hahahaha. Joke.

Went home right after the 18 shots. Didn't have the chance to par-tay. Panu, makikisabay lang ako. Poor me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULIT, INGGA! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'LL SOOOOOO MISS YOU!

************


On Graduation practices.

Every grad practice would've been boring if it weren't for the Sex Talkers. Hindi naman lahat ng pinag-uusapan namin about sex or connected to it. Yun lang tawag namin samin. Hehehe. Wala lang. There. Kaso lagi kaming napapansin ni Ms. Fetalvero kasi kami ni Tulang lagi asa may aisle. HEhehe. But it's alright. I mean, I enjoy grad practices. Yung iba kasi bored na bored e. Wala lang. E pag katabi mo ba naman kasi mga ganun e. Hahahaha. Wala lang. Enjoy. Gusto ko tuloy pumasok lagi. Weh. Hahahaha.

Han and I get to bond more and more during grad practices. Pakshet nga e. Ngayon lang. Kung kelan patapos na lahat. Damn. Love you, Han!

Anyway, marami din palang praning ngayon, noh? Akala ko ako lang. Hahaha.

No comments: