Friday, March 04, 2005

DALUYONG: Day 1

Congrats, Dramatics for a job well done on the first night!
We rock, men!


Sobrang harassed.
Sobrang nakakapagod.
Sobrang nakakapraning.

YET

Sobrang nakakasaya.
Sobrang nakakagaan ng loob.
Sobrang pagbi-bring out ng best in everyone.

I love Dramatics! I mean, you gotta love it. 45 brillant students, 3 outstanding mentors and 2 astoundingly original plays. What more can you ask for? Too bad I just realized everything two nights ago.

************


If you guys are still interested to watch Daluyong: Big Crunch and Pintig ng Puso, just approach any Dramatics member or go to the Pere Chauvet Hall in SPCPasig. We still have tickets for tomorrow's show.

************


I gotta love Ran and Alva's scenes. Wala lang. Mulawin pa yung background music. I sooooo love their scenes. Rarr.

************


I soooooo want to get out of Highschool, already. I mean, Graduation is slowly approaching. Can't we just get it over with? Wala lang. I don't seem to enjoy school anymore. Except for Daluyong and it's about to end tomorrow night. Dammit. I'm not looking forward to summer, too. Yeah, yeah, I know that that was sooooo not me. I mean, I look forward to summer every year since God knows when. Now, Jopet's the center of my summer. I'm totally not expecting much from my usual bunch. I've been hearing a lot of things, awayan at dedmahan. I won't be able to stand that. So, si Jopet lang talaga for me this summer. WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE WITH ME. Hahahaha. Wala lang. Or kung hindi man siya lang, kasama si Kuya Francis and all. Hahahha. Wala lang. Ano naman sayo, diba?

************


It's 11:21pm. I have to get to bed. We have a 9am show tomorrow. Call time's 6am.

************


BREAK A LEG, DRAMATICS-MATES!


************


Before I forget, this Parent-Daughter Recollection will definitely get to my head tomorrow. I need to freakin' bring our uniforms tomorrow, along with the costumes and all. Hassle!

************


I soooooooo can't believe this. I was with Jopet 3 times this week. Mehn. Talk about miracles. Hahahaha. I love you so much, Bhe. And I'm sorry if I got you worried sick kanina ha. Ang dami lang talagang ginagawa sa Dramatics. Ni wala ngang panahon huminga e. Sana nakakain ka na. Rarr. I love you and I'm really sorry. Thanks for bringing my jacket kaninang morning kahit na sobrang hassle and for everything. Hehehehe. I love you, Bhe. I miss you.

No comments: