Sunday, October 17, 2004

Photoshoot Turned Bonding Moment.

Yesterday was our grad picture taking day. Well, our class was supposed to have it weeks ago kaso I had to take the ACET that time kaya ayun. Kahapon lang ako nakapagpa-pic. Rarr.

Anyway, arrived at 'round lunchtime and mejo marami na ngang tao. Oh wells. Ass, Soci and I decided to eat. With my family. Hahaha. Went to Bacolod Chicken House and saw Eka there. Anyway, Ass, Soci and I bonded over lunch and...well...let's just say that we've unravelled one of the earth-shattering mysteries. Hahaha. Well, it's not really a mystery, but oh well. We figured something out and, somehow, fixed the "puzzle".

After lunch, at 'round 2:00, we went back to school to get our pictures taken. Soci, Beatot and I had our so-called "make-over" and went to the Painting Room for the shoot itself. Ass and I got together again and bonded, once again. (Shet, I sooooo miss bonding with you, Ass!)

After the photoshoot (Nax! Feeling artista!), went straight to my granny's place in QC. 'Twas her birthday last Friday (Oops! Have to update my calendar!). When we arrived at their place (with my make-up still on), my lolo was like "Ale! Kamukha mo yung anak ni Kris sa Hiram!". And guess who the "anak ni Kris" is. LOVE MARIE ONGPAUCO a.k.a. HEART EVANGELISTA. Fudge. Oo na nga lang e.

Commercial: Look at my pic nga dun sa profile thingy ko sa left side ng blog ko sa taas. Oti ko. Anyway, do I look like Heart there? Shet.

Anyway, my titas went on ranting about how I look like Heart while my cousin, Thel, and I obsessed over ourselves. Yung phone niya punung-puno ng pix namin. Hahaha. Talk about vain-ness.

Went home at 'round midnight.

*Ass, shet, bonding tayo! And wag na tayong mag-isip at mag-aral! Nakakatunaw lang ng utak yun! Hahaha. B.I. ko ba? A basta, karamay mo ako sa lahat ng bagay, ok? Ako, kahit anong mangyari, hinding hindi kita bibitawan. That's my promise, Ass. Hahaha. Mushy!

*Jopet, o, magva-violent reaction yan. Hahahaha. Lolz. See you sa fair? I love you so much, Baby.

No comments: