Monday, October 04, 2004

Bea, kinopy-paste ko 'to sa blog mo! Haha. Bored kasi e.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ale.
2. Aleigna Lin (c/o Jan Mike, Dean-girl [as everyone in my family calls her. Hahah.], Kam and Manats).
3. Aleigna.

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My eyes.
2. My being martyr (Yeah. I like it. Hahaha)
3. Getting over some things. Hahaha.

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My being martyr (Hahaha.)
2. Katangahan ko sa mga bagay-bagay.
3. Can't get over some things. Yeah. Ironic no? Haha.

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
1. Why you have to let go of important things in your life. (Naks!)
2. Why you can't have everything.
3. Why having too much of something is bad.

THREE THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU:
1. HEART EVANGELISTA.
2. Uh, yung "nanay" ng iba jan. Yeah. She annoys me everytime I see her. Sorry dun sa mga friends niya. Hahaha.
3. Airheads. No, hindi yung iniisip mong tao, Kam.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Sadako.
2. Maiwan ng mga mahal ko sa buhay. Nakana! Drama, men!
3. Flying ipis. Hahaha.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My phone.
2. My trusty pink mirror with stickers. *ehem*
3. My green net idon'tknowwhatit'scalledbutitlookslikeawallet. *ehem ehem*

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/GROUP:
1. South Border.
2. The band Aprille and I watched in Aruba. Forgot their band name.
3. Hoobastank.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
1. If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys feat. Usher.
2. Stay by Carol Banawa.
3. Confessions Pt.2 by Usher. (Duh!)

THREE person/or sets PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH:
1. Kam.
2. Dean.
3. Soci.

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
1. Move on? Hahaha.
2. Play Ragnarok. Seryoso. I can't play that stupid game.
3. Hang myself from a rope. (Though the scene plays in my head occasionally. Haha. Suicidal si Gaga.)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. TEXT!
2. Surf the net.
3. Write. As in magsulat ng magsulat ng kung anu-ano.

SURVEY # 2

LAYER ONE: What is your..?
-- Name: Aleigna Lin Tejada y Serrano.
-- Birth date: Ika-15 ng Setyembre.
-- Birthplace: Quezon City.
-- Current Location: In front of the PC.
-- Eye Color: Black.
-- Hair Color: Black.
-- Right handed or Left handed: Right-handed.

LAYER TWO:
-- Weakness: Uhhh... Next question, please.
-- Biggest fears: DOGS! Yung buhay ha.
-- Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian Pan Pizza! Yum!

LAYER THREE: Your..
-- Most overused phrase(s): "Huh?" and "Pansin ko nga e."
-- Thoughts first waking up: "Nagtext kaya si... (trails off)?"
-- Best physical features: Eyes daw.
-- Usual bedtime: Haha! Mabait ako. 9pm.
-- Most missed memory: Being with the Rockers pag summer!

LAYER FOUR: Preferences..?
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDo!
-- Single or group dates: Depende sa kasama.
-- Lipton Iced Tea or Nestea: Nestea.

LAYER FIVE: Do you..
-- Smoke: HELL NO!
-- Sing: Yes. Naiinis na nga sakin sila Dean at Joy e. Hahaha.
-- Take a shower everyday: But of course!
-- Have a crush(es): Dingdong Dantes, Chad Murray, Drake Bell (Yeah. Pathetic, I know), *ehem*, one of Deschy's friend na nakalimutan ko yung name, the dude Aprille and I saw in Aruba, Franco Mabanta (Yeah, Jasper!).
-- Do you think you've been in love: Hell, yeah!
-- LIKE high school: Like? I'm lovin' it!
-- Want to get married: Yes, of course!
-- Believe in yourself: Minsan. Haha.
-- Get motion sickness: Hahaha. Yeah! Nung pa-akyat pa lang ng Baguio e, ask my partnerS.
-- Think you're attractive: Uh, no comment.
-- Think you're a health freak: No.
-- Get along with your parents: At times, yeah.
-- Like thunderstorms: Yeah. Hahaha.
-- Play an instrument: Wala. Pathetic.

LAYER SIX: In the past month..
-- Drank alcohol: Yeah! With Aprille!
-- Gone to the mall: Yeah.
-- Eaten sushi: Never in my life have I been more sure... Lolz. Di pa.
-- Been on stage: Hindi pa ulit. Hahaha. Kapal.
-- Been dumped: Uh... I don't court. But it sure feels like it!
-- Gone skating: I don't skate.
-- Shoplifted: Never.

--LAYER SEVEN: last...
--Movie uve wtched: Feng Shui. Hahaha. Pathetic.
--Thing/s uve bought: Tortillos na cheese. Yum!
--Song uve listen 2: The Show, Southborder.
--Food uve eaten: Menudo. Haha.
--Mall uve bin 2: Galle.
--Pipol uve been w/: Family.

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 25. Hahaha.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 2 kids, boy yung older and girl yung younger. Wala pang names.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Beach wedding but my husband-to-be prefers the church wedding. Traditionalist e.
-- How do you want to die: Yung bigla na lang hindi magigising. Fun!. Haha.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Uh, la pa nga e. Pero gusto ko maging producer ng shows. Mga concerts, TV shows, movies, plays, mga ganun. Hahah.

LAYER NINE: In a girl/boy, you would want..
-- Best eye color: Brown.
-- Best hair color: Black.
-- Short or long hair: Semi-kal! Hahaha. My type of guy.
-- Height: 5"9, okay na.
-- Weight: Uh, as long as he's not overweight.
-- Best date location: Sa beach!

LAYER TEN: List the number of:
-- People I trust with my life: 5.
-- CDs that I own: Masyadong marami.
-- Piercings: 2 on each ear.
-- Tattoos : None.

No comments: