Wednesday, October 26, 2005

*tear*

My dad emailed me this.

"anak, am sure you know that we are having some financial difficulties at present and that you understand the situation. weĆ¢€™re now living on a tight budget and have loans left and right. i can no longer afford additional expenses like your cell phone bills and other miscellaneous expenses. your monthly subscription of php300.00 is fine with me but beyond that it's your responsibility. try to be more prudent in your expenses anak. this is only temporary and we still have to adjust to the situation. it is not as bad as it seems. i know you take these things deep in you but please anak, DON'T. as i mentioned earlier, this is only temporary. please understand. i love you. tatay

btw, i have requested equitable credit card to defer all transactions with sun cellular. this means we have to pay your cell phone bill over the counter."


God, ang luho ko talaga, ever.

************


I was at St. Paul kanina. Intrams nila e. Met up with Kam, Dean and Kariz. I finally met the ever-famous Kariz Lanting. She's Dean's friend. Hehehe. So anyway, we watched a couple of games and talked. Hehehe. I think Kariz and I clicked. I can just feel it. Hahaha. Guess who's birthday it is today. Dagflammit, I had the guts to actually approach her and greet her a happy birthday despite all the things she said before (Note: It was HER who said "Hindi naman ganyan itsura niyan sa personal e". Read my previous entries to find out). While watching the pep squad practice, Kam and I pulled a very dangerous prank on a couple of friends. Hahaha. Alam mo yun? Yung tipong baka magsaksakan sila dahil sa ginawa namin. But it was fun, though, we gotta admit. Even Kariz enjoyed our little prank. Hahaha. Sadista. Rode Mang Solito's bus on the way home. Shux. I missed riding our schoolbus. I miss bullying the kids. Hahaha.

Shets. I wish I could be there on Friday. Dun magpe-perform yung SPCP hardcourt. Hrmmm.

No comments: