Thursday, October 06, 2005

Nahatulan na ang Green Archers.

IT'S YEO TIME!


Yes, it was definitely Paffy Yeo's time. Hehe. Angas niya, ever!

Even though we lost a very tight game (73-71), I saw that the team did their best. It was a slow start but they picked up when second half approached. We lost by 2 points which was kindov disappointing considering na La Salle took a 9-point lead in the 3rd quarter. But oh well. Like they say, all's fair in love and war. And basketball is definitely a war.

Would you believe na I actually lost my apetite after the game? Wala lang. Hahaha. And nawalan na rin ako ng gana mag-aral for ALGE101 tomorrow that's why I'm updating. Shet.

************


I was with Jopet while watching Game 2. Heh. Wala lang. He kept on teasing me na FEU will win. Turns out he's right. Hehehe.

I was telling him how my cousin Lem (yes, a guy) loves Joseph Yeo and how he asked me to tell Yeo if ever I see him in school how much he loves him. And ang gwapo daw niya. Hahaha.

He was here around lunchtime and he went home in the middle of the 4th quarter. I asked him to stay until he finishes the game but he had to go. So yun.

************


A lot has been happening in school now and I can't seem to think of anything to blog about. One thing's for sure, though. Some friendships are going to waste. Depressing? Hah. Wait till you hear the details.

************


Sir Marasigan (INSTUDI) said somthing a couple of meetings ago that made me look at a friend of mine and go into my Black Darna mode.

Kung gagawa ka rin lang ng kalokohan, siguraduhin mo nang hindi ka mahuhuli.

No comments: