Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Updating... Caution: PICTURE OVERLOAD.

Okay... If anything, this term break turned out to be more boring than summer. I have no one to talk to because everyone has classes. Well, except for La Salle. But then again... wala lang. And nobody's texting me. Okay, there were the forwarded messages and I'm thankful for that. At least my phone beeps once in a while. Good thing I only have to wait for less than a week.

************


Another batchmate (from St. Paul and La Salle) of mine died last August 27 of heartattack. Charmie Garcia (+),may you rest in peace.

Two deaths in 7 months? That's a lot to take for my batch, I think.

************


God, all these e-mails and Friendster messages won't stop, will it? Hai nako. Stop it already 'cause it won't happen, ya hear?

************


Last September 3, I went to one of the most annoying family days in St. Paul. It was my sister's family day. I met up with Patti (Love you lots, honey!) and started the whole bonding thing again. (FYI: Patti is one of my closest friends) God, I missed her. Anyway, after talking for what seemed like 2 minutes (Time flies when you're having fun. ;p), we went back to our own families. Hahaha. Weird thing about their family day is that their batch is not together while celebrating it. I mean, your batch is somewhat your family, right? So anyway, there was this girl in Patrizia's class who's a part of a TV show in RPN 9. I think it's called Tara Lets or something like that. They decided to shoot this week's segment in (drumroll, please?) St. Paul College, Pasig. What are they, nuts? A news team last 2001 can't even get a pass to go up there and cover a weird epidemic. Yeah, the one that they had to close school for a week. LSGH allowed media people to go in. Hrmmmm. Let's just say that St. Paul Sisters are not used to expose their facilities and students through media. So, anyhow, they had this McDonald's theme. Which I totally DIDN'T enjoy, which is kindov weird because I love McDo. So there. My bro and I took the camera out and started taking random shots. Hah. Bonding time with Bro, I know.

Here are some shots we took out of sheer boredom:


That is my brother texting. That's when the madness started. Hahaha.


My sister, my dad and my mom. They were watching the parlor games.


That's my bro and me. It's blurry. Adds up to the drama. Hehehe.


My bro took that. Were at the Rock Garden in the gradeschool building.


I took that one.


This is the corridor of the first floor of gradeschool building.


And this. That guy we don't know. Hahaha.


Oh, by the way, Anne Curtis was there and I swear she looks prettier in person and without the make-up. Hehehe.

After the Family Day, we went home to change and went to Pier 1 in The Fort to meet up with my titos and titas. It was my cousin Lem's birthday. Cuyeg said that Joy saw me there but I never saw her. Grawr. Anyway, we ate and we talked about loads of stuff. It's weird kasi we always talk about the same thing everytime we get together but we don't get tired of it. Kuya said that Aimei was supposed to be there. Sayang, she wasn't I wanted to meet her pa naman. After eating, we decided to go to Strumms in Makati. When we arrived there, Nyoy was playing. I asked him to greet my cousin. Hehe. Anyway, my titas were sort of shocked when they heard Nyoy tell me something. Hehehe. That was very nice of him daw.

Anyway, here are some pics that night:


L-R: Kuya Greg, my mom, my Cuz, me, my Bro, my dad, Ate Ly and Ate Lizza.


My dad, Ate Ly and Ate Lizza.


I love this pic. Hahaha.


That's my mom, Kuya, me, Nyoy, Ate Ly and Ate Lizza.


************


Yesterday, Jopet and Gino were here. Wala lang. Hehehehe. I missed the two of them. Hehe. Gino had to go home right away. Jopet stayed for a while. Hungout a bit and then he went home at 'round 6 because he had a migraine. Grawr.

************


Shout out to all mah people. (Anu daw?)

..Lau Babes, di na natuloy yung ating EK. Pero pwede pa. Go na, please? Batong-bato na ako dito. Hehehe. Miss you, Babes!

..Baby Boy, nagsasawa na ako sa mga nanggugulo sa'tin. Grawr. Pero alam mo namang hindi ako ulit bibitaw, diba? Hindi nila tayo masisira. Grawr. I miss you, Honey. I love you so much.

************


Edit:
Before I forget, Y2 made me Comm. Rep. of the Batch Assembly. Wala lang.

No comments: