Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jill's Gig @ Eastwood (My Post-Birthday Party).

Pix posted at http://aleigna12.multiply.com/photos/album/15.

************


NSTP was a total bore. The orientation, I think, was a total waste of precious time. I mean, duh? Saturday's the only day I get to really sleep. But now, I won't have that time anymore, would I? Bummer.

So, anyway, after the NSTP "orientation", camwhore! Thanks to Caresse who brought along with her a cam. Hehehehe. Commarts students are such camwhores. Well, at least LR-19 students are.

So there. After taking loads of pictures, we (me, Lau, Jaja, Sara and Caresse) went to my house to eat and fix up. Oh good God, we gave Lau a make-over. Pucha, Babes, dapat ganun ka lang lagi. Hehehe. I'm not going to post her pic here na lang. Well, not now because I don't know if Caresse uploaded her pics already. Hehehe. So there. Waited for Jopet, Gino and Eloi for a couple of minutes. When they arrived, we ate dinner.

Off to Eastwood after dinner. We (me, Jopet, Gino, Eloi, Lau, Jaja, Sara and Caresse) met up with Cuyeg, Sudoy and Jason near the fountain. Camwhore, as usual. Gino and Eloi went somewhere else. The rest of us watched Jill.

Isa lang masasabi ko...

JILL ROCKED!


Wahoop!

After Jill's set, Jopet and I wandered around a bit. Went back to Seattle's Best at 12-something to meet up with the rest of them. We had to bring Lau home at 12am. But we din't. I just don't know if t'was okay with her parents that we went home late.

Jaja and Sara slept here. Yeah, I know. Usually, in sleepovers, nobody sleeps. In our case, the moment we lied down, ayun, tulog. Hahaha. They went home this morning and now, I'm home alone. Hehehe.

************


Something came up last night. I just hope they're okay. But then, as I've heard, they're okay. Na-shock lang. Haiii. Felt guilty 'cause I wasn't there. Hrmmm.

************


SHOUT OUTS

..Lau Babes, ang ganda mo kagabi, super. Bagay sa'yo mga ganun, swear. Hehehe. It all started with the hoop earrings... Hahaha.

..Kam, thanks. :D You don't need to make an entry for me. Hehehehe. Love you, man! Miss you much.

..Ganda, pa-upload nung pics, ok? Hehehe. And yung earrings ko nga pala.

..Guys, I really hope your okay. =c

..Baby Boy, I love you so much. Thanks for everything. Oh, you know everything I'll say here. Basta, I love you. Miss na agad kita. Sana makasama na kita ulit. *mwahugtyt*

No comments: