Friday, September 30, 2005

A September to Remember...

This September is probably one of the best months of this year. Not only was this a start of a new and better (I think) term, it also is the September that cradles the best birthday "party" I ever had.

************


Yeah, I know, I didn't get to post what happened that day. My September 15 started out pretty normal. Well, there were the greetings and all. I came in late for our ARTSCHE class and everyone was greeting me and Caresse gave me her gift. It was really weird and fun at the same time. Hahaha. So, anyway, after ARTSCHE, a bunch of my friends (Lau, Cuyeg, Kim, Tracy) went to "photocopy" things. We (the bunch that were left) went to the Yuchengco lobby but due to my hungry-ness, we ended up in SPS. Then, suddenly, someone called Sara. She said it was for me.

Ale: Hello?
Person on the other line: Uh, hello? Is this Ale?
Ale: Uh, yeah. Sino 'to?
Person on the other line: This is Usher Raymonds (Hahaha. Comedy, Raymonds! Ang dami pala! Nakaintindi pa ng tagalog, akalain mo yun). A friend of yours called me and told me it was your birthday so I decided to call you myself. Justin Timberlake's here and wanted to greet you as well.
Ale to Toni: Si Nico 'to.


*That's when they played JT and Snoop Dogg's song. Hahaha.

While it was playing, they entered the place and started singing "Happy Birthday". It was really sweet. They gave me the cake (chocolate mousse!) and a huge card that says "Happy birthday to a true ANGEL (thanks, Lau! Hahaha.) from above..." They also handed their gift to me and told me that the guards in both the MRT and LRT had opened it thinking it was a bomb. Cute pa naman nung wrapper. Disney princesses. So anyway, their gift was a bright red pair of Chuck Taylor that Cuyeg and I were joking about the start of the first term. Everyone chipped in daw para mabili nila. Low budget. Hehehe. Pero okay lang. It was more than ok. A basta, I can't explain how I felt that time. Super saya. We ended up eating the cake after ENGLTWO. Hehehe.

After classes, I went to meet up with Jopet. He was wearing that black polo that I love. Hehe. So, anyway, we talked a while. Landian ng konti. Hahaha. Then he said he needed to go to the men's room so I waited for him. When he came back, he sat right next to me, held out my hand, kissed it and placed a ring on it and said "Happy birthday, baby". I got really kilig when he did that. I hugged him tight. Wala lang. Kilig e. Hehehe.

So, that was my September 15. Hehehe. Shinare ko lang.

************


Went to Kiara's debut last Saturday. My hair was curled and I was wearing a semi-formal tube top and slacks (which I begged Kiara na isuot ko kasi I don't have any cocktail dress. I'm more of the rugged type so...) and a very big pair of earrings. Apparently, she made me one of her 18 candles/treasures and I din't know anything about it so I ended up having a spontaneous "speech" which I'm not really good at. Bonding with Sam and Yano and nakipagkulitan ng konti kay Martin (Kiars' guy bestfriend).

After the debut, we went to Starbucks to grab some coffee. Well, they grabbed some coffee. Coffee is not for me ANYMORE. Fuckin' vertigo attacks.

************


Yesterday, we organized a surprise party for Jackie. It ALMOST didn't push through because she had somewhere to go to. Good thing Kaymee got a hold of Jackie's cousin's number. Lau and Jaja asked a small favor from the cousin na wag muna siya paalisin. We bought her a picture frame that had our pictures (na muntik pa kaming mapaaway ni Kim) on it, a Hello Kitty "Happy Birthday" banner and a chocolate cake. We took the LRT and a pedicab ride to get to Jackie's place in Tondo. When we went up the apartment, the guy in charge of the security of the place was supposed to call their place to let them know we were coming uo but we begged him not to. We surprised Jackie by singing Happy Birthday in Chinese and looking like Pucca when she opened the door. I swear I saw tears in her eyes. So anyway, we ended up eating up the cake but not finishing it and going home early kasi nga may lakad sila.

The ride back home was kinda uncomfortable. Not only were there a lot of people in the train but a lot of issues as well. Let's just leave it at that.

************


I have an exposure trip tomorrow for NSTP, I should turn in now.

No comments: