Thursday, September 08, 2005

Some people never fail to amaze me...

What's with the title? Don't ask.

************


Yesterday, Jopet, Gino and Eloi picked me up at 2-ish. We were supposed to go to Araneta to watch the cheerdancing chenes of NCAA but we had to go to GMA at 3pm for Gino's report. We went there and waited for a while in the Jamboree entrance, as Gino's cousin would say. Went to this place called New Media Inc. The girl they interviewed kept on saying that they're "GMA7's subsidiary". Anyway, I din't really hear anything the girl would say except that they're "GMA7's subsidiary" so I couldn't care less. Plus, I don't really like GMA7. I think that's the main reason why I din't listen to her in the first place.

After the interview, we went to Shang, since the NCAA was probably through when we got to EDSA. Twas traffic e. Ate at KFC. Bonding. Kwentuhan. Twas fun. :D I mean, even if I only got to know those two for a while, I really got along with them right away. Especially Gino. I mean, I'm still warming up to Eloi. But we'll get there. I just know it. If the two of us have a thing in common, it'll probably be the fact that we both love the camera...and the camera loves us. Hahahaha. Kaya I think that we'll get along well. Hehehe.

Anyway, after eating, we went to Mega. Eloi needed her hair cut. While waiting for her, the three of us sat and took some pics before the cam ran out of batteries. But then, there was my phone. Camwhores! Hahaha. Went home after that.

God, I love those three.

No comments: