Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wala akong maisip na title sa ngayon.

One fuckin' girl appeared in my dreams last night and it went from sweetdreams to fugly nightmares! Damn. Putangina talaga. Okay, I don't cuss anymore but this girl is definitely worth it. Dean, I know you fuckin' hate this Paris Hilton wanna-be so I've learned to hate her too. Damn. Maybe because I took too much time staring at her Friendster pics. It's not that she's pretty or anything. I am just bothered by the...uhm...braces I think. Or the teeth. And her attitude problem. Oh, what the fuck!? Di na kasi tinitignan yun e. Good thing I've graduated na. And di ako nag-Grade 7 'cause if I did, batchmate ko pa siya. I really hate her, don't I? Hahaha. Impluwensiya ni Katrina Imperial Dean.

************


We'll be going to my Lola's place in Novaliches later. Despedida de Mangahas. Aalis na sila. They'll be staying in US. So there. But they're not leaving until next Sunday. Weirdness. But I'll see Yayen again! I miss you, Cuz! Hehehe.

************


I hope that I'll be going to Sucat tomorrow. My parents...I don't think they'll allow me. Sabi nila, next week. Can't wait for another week, dagnammit. Plus, birthday na ni BabyBoyKo next Sunday. E wala lang. I just think that's a plus. Hahaha.

************


My cellphone's acting so weird again. Zero doesn't work. Okay, it does work but it takes me like 7 times to punch it before it'd actually work. Good thing is, si Jopet lang ka-text ko (Boo-hoo. *tear*), sanay siya sa ganun kong text. Hehe. Damn. May sakit nanaman phone ko. But hell, di na ako papayag na mawala siya sa aking piling. Till her death do us part. I really love my 76. Attached na ako.

************


You gotta watch Average Joe. Well, you've gotta watch EVERYTHING on ETC. But in Average Joe, may hottie dun, mehn! Si Jason Peoples. If you don't really watch it and just see the commercials, nako, iisipin mo ang tanga ko. Hahaha. But Jason Peoples is part of a twist nung show. Kaya yun.


Jason Peoples
Source (URL): www.realitycares.org/ aboutus3.html


And the reason I watch Entertainment Tonight?


Ryan Devlin
Source (URL): et.tv.yahoo.com/.../ 2005/01/18/etonmtvandvh1/


************


Okay. This is funny. May pinopormahan si Kuya na girl. And the name? ANJ. Hahaha. What are the odds to that? *sarcastic* Hahahaha.

No comments: