Tuesday, April 12, 2005

27 months and STILL counting. *Edited*

HAPPY 27TH ANNIVERSARY, JOPET.


Baby, thanks for everything. You've been great. Iba ka. Woeh, gusto pa e. Anyway, thanks 'cause in our 2 years and 3 months, never kang bumitaw. I know I can be really bratty at times and I can be totally unfair to you but still, anjan ka parin. I'm sorry if sometimes I give you total headaches pag lumalabas ako and I'm sorry if I abuse your kindness. E hindi naman. Basta. This journey has been really great. And I owe everything to you. I can't thank you enough, Bhe. Nga pala, thanks for being my pillar of strength. Honestly, if it weren't for you, matagal na akong nag-give up sa dami ng problema ko. O, diba? Magdrama ba? Anyway, kahit ganu pa kahaba 'tong entry ko na 'to, lahat yun magbboil down sa isang dalawang salita na 'to: MAHAL KITA.

When I heard this line in The Notebook, di ako naniwala. And the reason? You, Baby.

Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.


************


Damn. I hope my folks would tell me kung may chance ba akong makapunta ng Sucat. Umaasa ako, mehn! Iba talaga sila. Kung medyo lalawak lang ang makikitid na utak ng mga tao, damn, masaya na ang mundo.

************


Nga pala, last April 10, Dean and I got to see each other again. I got my Nyoy CD back (I missed it so damned much. Yeah. I still listen to it. Memorized ko na lahat ng kanta pati kung saan hahagod si Nyoy. Hahaha.). We watched The Pacifier and hung out in Starbucks for a couple of minutes then went home.

..Dude, I miss you. Damn, have you seen it already? Nakakahiya yun! Hahaha. Love you!

************


SHOUT OUTS!

..Ran! Napanaginipan kita kagabi. Hahahaha. Wala lang. Love you!

..Kamille Loren! Sorry di ako nakapagpaalam sayo nung 10! Sorry talaga. Love you!

..Ass, oo, yan yung kay Mia sa Princess Diaries. Hehehe. Wala lang. Love you!

..Cupcake, NIRVANA TAYO! SHINDIIIIGG! Hahaha. Jologs. Rarr. Love you, Cupcake!

************


I dunno why but this line from Mean Girls always makes me smile whenever I hear it.

"Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean, that's just, like, the rules of feminism."

No comments: