Saturday, April 30, 2005

Guess who's back.

Okay. My 2-week long "vacation" in Sucat was worth the loooooong wait. Kahit 2 weeks lang yun. Yeah, I never got the chance to hangout with a couple of people but really. I enjoyed. Hahaha. Got to hangout with Jay, Kuya and Jopet most of my stay there. The 4 of us are planning on Bagaberde-ing before my classes start. Yung mga Wednesday na shows.

April 17
- Day of arrival in Sucat.
- Got pissed off.
- Went to Carlo's house.
- Went to Area 6.

April 18
- Saw Jopet.
- Went to Area 6.
- Saw *ehemNgongoehem*.
- Saw Jellai.
- "Mallows", "Baby ko", "Manila's Finest".
- Hungout in Bj's place.

April 19
- Watched Jopet's game in Vitalez.
- Saw and talked to Nique about things that...Uhm...Samin na lang yun.
- Ale's "Face of the Day" title. *wink*
- They lost. Ginawa pa kaming badluck ni Nique. Hahaha.
- Badtrip na badtrip sila.

April 20
- Went to Bj's place.
- Kumain dun ng lunch.
- Matigas yung spaghetti. Hehehe. Peace out, Bj!
- Ale and Jopet: Tampururot.
- Halu-halo sa Area 6.

April 21
- Read a text message that totally freaked me out.
- Texted someone to confirm that freaky text message.
- Realizations that struck me. Yung mga "ako na nga lang talaga" realizations.
- Figured out that real friends stick to each other. Pero got totally lost kasi if it were real, why single one out?
- Finally accepted the fact that if I let it affect me AGAIN, wala paring mangyayari. Ako lang nanaman ang agrabyado.

April 22
- Intensity 9.

April 23
- Che's debut.
- Jopet accompanied me to get my X-ray in Paranaque Med.
- Breakfast at Mcdo.
- Got my picture taken. (2x2 for DLSU)
- Lunch at Jollibee.
- Kurt and Gale. Jopet said Gale wanted to see me, matagal na. ANG CUTE NI KURT FOREVER!
- Jopet's game at Vitalez.
- They lost again.
- HB si Venjie. Hahaha.
- Quick fix before going to Alabang.
- Taxi ride to Che's debut.
- Hah. Sakto lang dating namin ni Kuya sa place. 18 candles siya. Pag dating namin dun, intro pa lang ng candles. *whew*
- Met some of Kuya's Manresa friends.
- Binuko ako ni Kuya kay Al**n *es* kasi ka-table namin siya (Nique, batchmate mo yan). WALANG KWENTA!
- Jopet's paranoia.
- Kuya's speech blew me away. Hahaha.
- Che's reaction when she saw me there. Kodak moment!
- Ride home with Kuya's friend and his girl. COMEDY!

April 24
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JOPET! Rarr. Mahal na mahal po kita.
- Sino ang na-late sa 10am mass?
- I've seen and hungout with the ORIGINAL Rockers! Yey! Pero parang ang laki na ng gap. Though I don't blame anyone. Iba-iba na rin kasi trip namin e. Hehe.
- Carlo, Chino, Jerome, Chie and Jeff went to our house to eat lunch.
- Bj and my Baby went to get me.
- Ate lunch in Jopet's ninang's house WITH THE ENTIRE RESURRECCION FAMILY. I mean, the immediate family lang. Sobrang takot ako sa dad niya. I got to breathe a little when Tito Ed went inside. I'm so much more comfortable with his mom. Kulit e.
- Kuya Francis and I discussing La Salle. Yessss. Hahaha. We talked about enrolling ng sabay then we'll eat at Chicken Chicken daw. Sounds like a date? Yeah. With Monch and Jopet. Yessss. Andami kong bodyguard! Hehehehe. Joke.
- The freaky ride to the Resurreccions. Damn. Pag gitnaan ba ako ng parents ni Jopet? Hindi naman ako makapagsalita.
- Ale, meeting the Osuna clan. Grawr. All eyes on me.
- A Resurreccion merienda to remember.
- Jopet's game in St. Martin.
- Jopet's technical foul.
- Jesse's non-stop "Meralco" hirit.
- Kuya Francis: "Best jersey, best mascot (Kurt) and best muse (me). May magagawa pa ba sila?"
- Cromwel Lasmarias, 32: MUKHANG EARLY 20'S LANG. Damn.
- They lost. HB silang lahat.
- Dinner with Jopet.
- Nakita ang kakulitan ng parents ni Jopet.
- First time I've seen Tito Ed smile. Okay, exaj. First time na nag-smile siya sakin.

April 25
- Intensity 9.

April 26
- Supposed to be game nila Kuya sa Vitalez.
- Game nila Jopet sa St. Martin.
- Dapat hindi magsscore si Kuya Francis. But in the end, siya parin highest pointer sa team.
- Bonding with the adorable Kurt. Nung una shy pa daw siya but he warmed up after a few minutes. Naubusan ako ng English! Hahaha.
- Monching's MP3 player. I LIKE!
- News that Archie broke his leg during a game in San Dionisio.

April 27
- Late si Jopet.
- Postponed na game nila Jopet sa Vitalez due to the rain.
- Still went to Vitalez to check if may game parin.
- Ang bango ng car ni Venjie, in fairness.

April 28
- Late si Jopet.
- Ate lunch at Mcdo with Jopet, Kuya and Bj.
- Big Mac and regular fries c/o Jan. Hehe.
- Kuya and Bj's cheeseburger meal, go bigtime for a hundred bucks c/o Jan. Hahaha.
- Gloria Romero and Eddie Garcia in Mcdo. Inisip namin na may taping ang Darna dun. Hahaha. Weirdness.
- Bj's katarantaduhans. "McPlay Place".
- Hungout at Bj's place.
- Kuya's game in Vitalez.
- They still lost but they totally enjoyed the game. Especially Bj. Hahaha.
- Jopet and Julius' critical freethrows.
- Nice game from everyone. NO BULL.
- Bj and Kuya's fans. "GO NUMBER 11!"
- Jopet's fan. Hahaha. Not me. Basta may girl dun. Aba'y tinarayan ko nga. Hahaha. Dapat lang. She should fuck off, lalo pag andun ako.
- Face of the day nanaman.
- Tampo kay Jopet.
- Jopet's surprise.

April 29
- Late si Jopet.
- Intensity 9.

April 30
- Jopet's surprise pt.2.
- Requests granted.
- Jopet in Tagaytay.
- Watched Can This Be Love in G4.
- Beat my dad in racing sa Timezone.
- Went back to Pasig.

**TO EVERYONE I'VE BEEN WITH DURING MY STAY IN SUCAT, THANKS FOR THE COMPANY. ANG SAYA NIYO KASAMA, MGA DUDE!**

**JOPET, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. MY 2 WEEKS IN SUCAT HAS BEEN A BLAST WITH YOU. YOU'RE THE BEST. THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE ROYALTY DURING MY STAY THERE AND SORRY FOR MY BRATTINELLA MOMENTS. BASTA THANKS. LAMU NA YUN. HEHEHE. ILOVEYOUSODAMNMUCH.**

No comments: