Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's a wrap!

Major changes in life. For me, that's what 2005 was all about. It wasn't easy coping with these changes. Most of these made me an entirely different person from what the others have perceived of me. Many people came in, some left and a very few stayed. As I've said before, it's not easy but we have to move on. We have to leave the things that we have to leave and think about what lies ahead.

Some of you know how hard 2005 was for me. From the start (Dean, Kam, yung puyentang babaeng yun. Hahaha.) till the end (BonoSoc + Jino + Fuckers, alam niyo na yun.), I've been struggling. They were too much for me but these hardships made me so much stronger. They made me look at life in a different perspective.

As 2005 comes to a close, I want you to know that I was grateful that all these things happened but I most certainly have to move on. There's so much waiting for me, it would be such a waste if I drown myself with the past.

I would want to thank the people who have always been there for me, making all these burdens lighter.

To my Family, I know I'm such a brat at home. Thank you for staying with me and for guiding me. I'm really thankful I have you. I love you all.

To the BonoSoc, I don't know what I'd be in La Salle without you guys. I don't know how the group came to being but I don't care about that now. What's important is I have you guys and I'm certain that I won't forget you. It was really quite a journey for all of us, those two terms. 2005 would not be as much fulfilling for me if it weren't for you guys. I love you all and I'll see you in school.

To the Fuckers, I know that 2005 wasn't our year. We fought a lot and we've kept so much from each other. But I want you to know that whatever happens, I got your back. I love you guys. I hope you forgive me.

To Jopet, I know that everything between us is so fucked up right now. But I just want you to know that I'm thankful I had you. You opened my eyes to a lot of things and you made me stronger, really. The journey was hard for the both of us and in the end, we had to part ways. I din't regret anything. If you need anything, you still have a friend in me. Thank you for everything.

To Cuyegs, 2005 was the start of our bestfriendship but it seems to me it was also the end. I don't want to think the thought but it keeps on coming back. It's really hard for me. I miss you so much. But still, whatever happens, you have me. I'm willing to listen if you have problems and to kick you in the butt when you do something wrong. It's my job, I'm your bestfriend.

And lastly, to Jino, thank you for everything. I know that I can be such a brattinella and a drama queen but you're still there, willing to listen to everything I'll say. Thanks for listening to my nonsense blabs till the wee hours in the morning. Thanks for staying with me till 7pm in school. Thanks for not waking me up when I'm asleep. Thanks for staying, for waiting. Thanks for everything, Jino. You don't know how grateful I am to have you. "Meron lang".

As part of my moving on, I'm going to move to another blog.

http://www.xanga.com/noregretsss


**Henrik, don't worry, Imma put up a tagboard there.

CHEERS TO 2K6, KIDS!

No comments: