Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Mt. Banahaw Trek pt. 2 (For me...)

First of all, KUNG DI KA MANINIWALA SA MGA SASABIHIN KO DITO (OR GUSTO MO LANG AKO BWISITIN), DON'T VISIT AT ALL, OKAY? THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

************


Well, the trip now to Banahaw was far too much better than that of last year. I'm sorry I have to say that. The trek up to Kalbaryo was not all that tiring compared to last year...and not too annoying, too. I got to sing inside the Husgado - which was NOT the place to sing, considering all the stories I've heard about it. Oh well, I got out without any wounds, so I think that's fine. The tambay in Presentasyon was better, too. The bus ride was ayt, I think. More jokes (c/o Lau and Kuya William) and ghost stories.

The ghost story that I got freaked out the most (I freaked out in each and every single sotry - except the one that dind't seem to make any sense) was the story of the UPCAT. Kuya William wasn't sure of the year.

Test Seat Number 39

There was this certain year wherein the person who was answering in seat number 39 died while taking the UPCAT. He finished numbers 1-100. The following year, the one who should take that seat didn't arrive and so did the one the year after. The admin took notice and they decided to take seat 39 off. The next year, the person who should take seats number 29, 37, 38 and 40 didn't arrive. The admin decided to put seat number 39 back, so as not to loose 4 possible enrollees. The year that they put it back, the person who was to take it arrived but answered ONLY numbers 101-200.


That story plus the darkness inside and outside the bus = Ale, freaking out.

************


I can't believe it! Kahit mababa magbigay ng grade yung prof na yun, excempted ako sa finals niya! Wahoop! Buti na lang. Pwede ko nang HINDI makita mukha niya this week. THANK GOD!

************


*Ganda! Yung faci namin kahapon kamukha ni ******* mo! Hehehe. With the cap and all. Sayang, di ka sumama, ang saya.

*Wey, ganda ng blog mo! Wala lang. Hehehe. Naaaliw ako.

*Baby Boy, I hope you're doing much better now... and you WON'T get braces. Wala lang. I'm sorry I'm not there to actually take care of you. I miss you so much. I love you.

No comments: