Saturday, December 18, 2004

Warning: Super ang kadramahan nito.

I'm cursed! 18 ngayon and sobrang lungkot ko nanaman. This problem has nothing to do with Jopet, mind you. It's just that... di ko naman kasi sinasadyang maging ganun e. And I really am trying my best to change 'cause I want to change. Pero wala. Para talagang hindi ako naaapreciate e. I'm sooo bummed. I know that KARMA gets its way real fast, lalo sakin. Kaninang umaga lang e. Hai nako. I don't know what to do. Everything I do is not enough to make people happy. Sana hindi ko na lang pinanood yung practice ng Dance Troupe sa Gym the day before fair para hindi na nagkaganito. Siguro kung hindi ko pinanood yun, okay pa ngayon, sobra. But noooo! Ayun na e. Yun na yung nangyari. Wala na akong magagawa. Ako rin naman may kasalanan e. AS USUAL.

"How could you, Ale?" -> Puta! That made me cry, sobra.

I answered a survey in Friendster...

"1. do you miss someone?
.: Yeah. Someone who's there but not there, THERE, if you get what I mean."

"9. what do you hate most?
.: I hate it when I can't please people. Especially when they're the ones who have touched my life in a different way. Wala lang. It gets to me a lot of times. Yung feeling na wala ka nang nagawang tama. Yung feeling na lahat ng gagawin mo para sa mga taong yun hindi enough 'cause that's not what they expect from you."

"11. what makes you happy?
.: Being accepted for who I am."

"14. if you could go back in time, and change whatever you wanted, what would it be?
.: Well, I shouldn't regret anything kasi that's what made me who I am ngayon. Pero honestly? Sana hindi na lang ako naging sarcastic 'cause that cost me everything. OKAY, ALE, MOVE ON!"


CAN I DIE NOW? WALA NAMAN AKONG GINAWANG TAMA E.

No comments: