Thursday, June 09, 2005

Too much happenings, so little time to update.

In bullet form na lang. Nakakatamad mag in-detail.

^ I'm an official member of Santugon, sa Tawag ng Panahon.
^ Should buy my shirt na, baka maubusan.
^ Di ako sumipot sa interview ko sa Green Media Group. Hahaha. Patay.
^ Badtrip ako kahapon. *ehem*
^ Nakabili na ako ng CD ng MYMP, at long last! Yahooray! Gotta love 'em.
^ Ni-recruit ako ng Tapat, like, 2 days ago. Sa isip-isp ko lang, "Santugon ako, no!"
^ Damn, 3rd week pa lang, may mga kinaiinisan na ako. Baaaaaad.
^ Ang daming pinapabasa! Di ko naman binabasa. Hahaha.
^ My terror teacher wanted me as his partner in ballroom. Hahaha. Katakot! Everyone was congratulating me for a job well done and even calling me "Dancing Queen" or "Ronda Girl" and telling me I'm having a sure grade of 4 in PEDANCE from one of the most terror teachers in DLSU. Gotta quote this from my blockmate, Niko.

As I promised, I'll tell you about Ale's other time to shine. (I don't know. It's just, well, I wish I got the same attention even from other people.) It's funny to see that someone gets to dance with the teacher. No offense, but I just find it funny.


^ Ate Irene from Santugon is the sweetest thing ever! She's hella friendly!
^ Received some messages that shocked the hell out of me. Pero naayos naman na lahat...I hope.
^ Weird pero I'm actually having fun walking from the South Gate to Miguel. Weird ko talaga.
^ We ate at "Hepa-lane". Go figure.
^ M315 freezes the crap out of everyone. REALLY.
^ The Smart Room is bitchin' cool. Walang YM pero may Active Messaging sa IVLE. Hahaha.
^ Sr. Pinky makes Flash presentations. Akalain mo yun.
^ Nagreport ako sa CRITHIN.
^ Si Cuyeg nagalit sakin. Hahaha. JOKE!
^ Ian's Vanity.
^ I've seen a hella lot of Paulinians (higher batch and batchmates) in 2 days.
^ Les and Jayson's YM conference. Hahaha.
^ The National Museum tour was crazy!
^ Camwhoring with my LR19.
^ I really am loving La Salle amidst those loooooooong essays and chapters to read because of LR19. Mushy!
^ Nga pala, nakahanap ako ng...uhm...basta. Di ko alam kung ano tawag dun e. Basta, si Ian yun. Hahaha.

No comments: