Wednesday, December 22, 2004

One Magical Night to Remember...

Commercial: Enough with the FPJ tributes already. It has been getting to my nerves the moment it started. Okay, he's from Showbiz and ran for Presidency but so what? Not everyone's fond of him, you know. Sorry, FPJ supporters/fans.

Anyway, Crespo's Fairytale Princess party at McDo started at 6.

Bianca Crespo + Skirt + PINK top = MY SHOCK OF A LIFETIME!

Number 1: Crespo's not used to wearing girly clothes. For the 3 years I've been friends with her, nakikita ko lang siyang naka-skirt pag may classes. Yung uniform lang. But this was different. Short, black skirt men!

Number 2: She doesn't like pink very much. I mean, she hates it. She hates anything that has to do with a pink Hello Kitty (which is part of her giveaways, by the way).

Wala lang. Guess everybody changes.

Anyway, the party was a children's party. Complete with party hats, placemats that has mazes and spot-the-difference activities and parlor games. Anton and I made a bet on whether the food was Burger + Fries + Coke (his bet) or Spaghetti + Chicken + Fries + Coke (my bet) and I won! Yahoowee! Nge. Parang mga bata.

After the party, we (Sam, Dean, Anton, Crespo, Nez, Aprille, Jem, Joy, Hazel and I )went to PowerStation para mag-KTV sana pero there were people na. Played, played and played. When one of the booths were vacant na, we went in and sang our hearts out. Picture, picture, as usual. Paulinians e. Hahaha. After the KTV, we went to Ipanema. Uminom sila, ako hindi. Naaaksss, baet! Pinipilit nga ako ni Anton na uminom e. But nooooo! I resisted my urge to drink! Kahit isa, wala! Yeah! Achievement. Yung mga katabi ko nagmu-mushyhan. PDA. Haha. May nag-away pa sa may Seattle's Best. Nakatingin samin lahat ng tao. Ayaw paawat pareho. Pero nahimasmasan na rin at nag-lakad kaming lahat

Went home 'round midnight. Antok na antok kasi ako e. Hahaha. Oti. Laln. Masasanay na ulit ako sa puyatan, no classes e. Haha.

Ayun.

*SHOUT OUTS!*

*Crespo and Anton, sabi ko na maaayos niyo yan e. I'm so happy!

*Nique, nung Saturday asa Mega din ako. Putek na panahon yan, ayaw na tayong pagkitain. Sabi sayo tll me kung punta ka dito sa part na 'to ng mundo e. Hahaha. Miss you much, Tweenie! Luvyah!

*Baby, I love you.

PICTURES FROM DECEMBER 21 WILL BE POSTED SOON.
-These are my CONFESSIONS...* Management

No comments: